1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Civil engineering

1. Sep 28, 2009 #1
    Well, I really enjoy physics and I am interested by pretty much all of it. However, I really like the idea of civil engineering, you know, building bridges, tunnels, roads etc. But thats about it in terms of how much I know about the job. What is it really like? What are the wages like, and is it the best thing (realistically) to go into. And is it all the interesting or is the, the possibility of just being stuck building roads on new estates, rather than building bridges like on discovery channel.

I am open to other careers, but i know i want to continue with physics, would medical physics or another option be any better to study, and what other wide range of options is there for me to take on?

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. May 14, 2015 #2
    Hi !! I have just pass my 10 std . And its time to select my group!
    I am thinking to select B Group..Which Contains Subjects such as Physics, chemistry,Maths and Computer
    And I am Thinking to take civil Engineer In Collage!
    Is Civil Engineer is worth In Future??

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook