Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Classified UFO files released: Australia

1. Jul 21, 2005 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,16000752-13762,00.html

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 21, 2005 #2
    Hah hah, truer than you think. Our helicopters are falling out of the sky and our submarines leak. Oh, and our submarines' targeting systems have less computing power than the original nintendo. (Lots of controversy in the news a few years back).

4. Jul 21, 2005 #3
    lol reminds me of that flash movie friggin genious

"And Australia's like, 'WTF mate!?'"

5. Jul 21, 2005 #4
  6. Jul 21, 2005 #5

Pengwuino

Gold Member

7. Jul 21, 2005 #6
    Are the files online yet?

8. Jul 21, 2005 #7

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

This subject is important to some people like me. Your form of humor lost its charm about twenty years go. :smile:

9. Jul 22, 2005 #8

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

All off topic posts will be deleted.

10. Jul 22, 2005 #9
  11. Jul 22, 2005 #10

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I have never found a site for offical [government] documents from Au. I would assume that one exists, or will soon.

12. Jul 23, 2005 #11
    Lol, as if current affairs shows weren't bad enough, I just saw an ad for tonight about classified UFO files being released. I'll keep you updated.

edit: oops, show isn't until monday, you'll all have to wait until then to know the TRUTH...

Last edited: Jul 23, 2005
  13. Jul 23, 2005 #12

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Btw, in the UFO Napster above we have reems of documents avaliable from the NSA, FBI, CIA, USAF, DOD, the British MOD, and more. The Belgian military has officially recognized and disclosed a dramatic UFO chase from the early nineties, and a military intelligence group in France has released a large study on UFOs in which they declare that the ET hypothesis is likely correct. So, by making their files public, the Australian government is only doing what many have already done.

Edit: the French Study mentioned is the COMETA report. A link for the pdf is found in the Napster.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2005
  14. Jul 25, 2005 #13

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

http://seven.com.au/todaytonight/story/?id=22042

15. Jul 25, 2005 #14
    Beat me to it Ivan. Keeping with their usual style they said absolutely nothing, showed some drawings of funny green men and a blurred photo or two of lights in the sky.

16. Jul 25, 2005 #15

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The point of interest is the files. From the article cited, it sounds like the military had a few encounters in the official record.

17. Sep 12, 2010 #16
    I agree.
    The ridicule to which good, honest people have been subjected isn't funny, it never was. People have lost their careers, their families... for doing nothing more than speaking the truth about a phenomena that affects everyone of our lives.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  18. Sep 12, 2010 #17

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I had to edit out part of your comments. They constituted an implicit conclusion about the nature of the enigma, which is not appropriate here.

19. Sep 12, 2010 #18
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?