Clever Physics Applications & Problems: Proven with Math, Experiments & Pictures

In summary, the person is looking for a book that discusses clever applications and problems in the fundamentals of physics, with clear illustrations, mathematical proofs, and clever experiments. They have already studied calculus and the fundamentals of physics, and are not looking for a deep study, but rather enjoyable practices and proofs. They are open to suggestions for popular science books or biographies of famous physicists and mathematicians.
M.M.M
Hello everybody...

i want a book that talks about some clever applications and problems

in the fundamentals of physics >>

>> also i want a book that take the famous concepts of physics and prove it or justify it

clearly with pictures , mathematical proofs, clever experiments...

thanks...

Physics news on Phys.org
:mad:

more than 30 readings... replies= -1 !

let me explain it more...

I want a book not to study it deeply because i have done that but i want a book that give me more rnjoible practices and proofs ..

that is it...:redface:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Physics Forums!

Do mean "enjoyable?"

At what level have you studied physics and math? High school? University?

university...

I have finished calculus one and two
and the fundemntal of physics by Halliday

It seems you want something in between "The long road to reality" (theory) and the "Feynman lectures" (experiment).

In the future, you'll get many more replies and much more quickly if you're absolutely clear what you're asking in your original post. People don't generally enjoy squinting at misspelled and very vague messages and then trying to formulate an intelligent reply.

You could try some of the better popular science books out there (like some on http://www.sciambookclub.com/ [Broken]) or read a few biographies of famous physicists or mathematicians (some of them are surprisingly entertaining). I think I know what sort of thing you're looking for but it's a lot to ask. Most physics books are written for complete laypeople ,with stuff like 'Is time travel like in Star Wars possible?' or other dumbed-down nonsense, or it's very rigorous and math/equation heavy. I'll keep on thinking though; this is an interesting question.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very very sorry ..

also .. I'm thankful ... i will keep that question in my mind thank you everybody

1. What makes "Clever Physics Applications & Problems" different from other physics books?

"Clever Physics Applications & Problems" is unique because it provides a combination of math, experiments, and pictures to demonstrate and reinforce key concepts and applications in physics. This approach helps students understand and apply difficult concepts in a more engaging and practical way.

2. Can this book be used for self-study or is it better suited for classroom use?

This book can be used for both self-study and classroom use. The clear explanations and step-by-step problem-solving techniques make it accessible for individual learning, while the experiments and pictures also make it suitable for classroom use.

3. Are the problems in this book relevant to real-world applications?

Yes, the problems in this book are carefully selected to showcase the relevance of physics in everyday life. They cover a wide range of topics, from mechanics to electricity and magnetism, and demonstrate how physics is used in various fields such as engineering, medicine, and technology.

4. How does this book incorporate experiments into the learning process?

This book includes a variety of experiments, from simple demonstrations to more complex setups, that can be easily replicated using common household items. These experiments provide hands-on experience and help students visualize and understand the concepts being taught.

5. Is prior knowledge of physics required to understand this book?

No, this book is suitable for beginners as well as students with some prior knowledge of physics. The concepts are explained in a clear and accessible manner, and the step-by-step problem-solving techniques make it easy for students to follow along and understand the material.