Clinton-Obama 2008

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Is it too much to ask for an efficient/functional government rather than a dysfunctional one? :uhh:
But you are forgetting the first rule in government spending: Why build [or have] one when you can build two for twice the price?

Source that quote anyone...?

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
It has to be either Clinton or Obama - but both in the #1 and #2 slots? :surprised

I saw this headline - In Illinois, Obama Proved Pragmatic and Shrewd - and all I could think was "What does that really mean?" :rolleyes:
Here is the part that I really like
There was something improbable about the new guy from Chicago via Honolulu and Jakarta, Indonesia, the one with the Harvard law degree and the job teaching constitutional law...

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
With the field narrowing I am getting a sense of how this is going, and much to my surprise, I now think that Hillary is going to be the next President.

I don't think she will pick Obama as VP for reasons that Turbo has already mentioned.

But you are forgetting the first rule in government spending: Why build [or have] one when you can build two for twice the price?

Source that quote anyone...?
I didn't read the book, but i remember that was said by the eccentric billionaire in Contact.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I think this will be the ticket after all.

Clinton-Obama beats McCain-[tbd]

I don't see how it can go any other way.