Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Cloning Gone Wrong

1. Mar 24, 2005 #1

SOS2008

Gold Member

Okay, so I'm stuck here while my car is at the shop, and I decide to experiment with uploading files, then became distracted by this site... Since there are multiple jpgs that are already accessible via a link here's the address: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/cloningwrong.html

[​IMG]

Monique--you don't happen to work for ebaumsworld.com by any chance? :rofl:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 24, 2005 #2
    What I can't understand is how you got my photo -- I haven't posted it in the member thread! (But you'll have to guess which one is me, hehe.) :rofl:

4. Mar 24, 2005 #3

SOS2008

Gold Member

Let's see...I'm trying to figure out which pic it might be (well, and if I'm doin' this right...)

[​IMG]

5. Mar 24, 2005 #4

Danger

Gold Member

I remember from high school days a Playboy issue had a similar feature, but drawn by an artist. There were quite a few of them: a cross of a bee and an eagle called the Beagle; the Vamoose, a flying bloodsucking elk; and I believe that the Armadildo should be self-explanatory. :biggrin:

6. Mar 24, 2005 #5

SOS2008

Gold Member

And I thought "Armadildo" was a Southwestern thing...but ya-all know about it up Canada way, aye?

7. Mar 24, 2005 #6

Danger

Gold Member

As I said, it was a Playboy (based in Chicago). I have no idea where the artist came from, though.

Incidentally, "A" is spelled 'eh'; 'aye' is pronounced "I". :wink:

8. Mar 24, 2005 #7

SOS2008

Gold Member

Yeh, but down in these parts, 'eh' is pronounced, well not as 'aye' so for those who may not know that, well I'm hooked on phonics... :rofl:

9. Mar 24, 2005 #8

Danger

Gold Member

I bet you're one of those people that I'd be totally incapable of understanding if I heard you speak. Sort of like Jeff Foxworthy with a lisp. :biggrin: (In fact, that last post gave me a bit of trouble. Maybe it's spilling over into your writing?) :tongue:

10. Mar 24, 2005 #9

SOS2008

Gold Member

Arizona has been a transient state (not to be confused with transvestite) so there isn't a southern or Texan accent here--Arizona is more west coast. As for me personally, if I talk with a lisp, the guys don't seem to mind. :tongue2: :confused:

11. Mar 24, 2005 #10

Danger

Gold Member

Didn't your mama teach you not to talk with your mouth f... (naw, that's going a bit too far :wink: ).

12. Mar 25, 2005 #11

SOS2008

Gold Member

Well I do seem to put my foot in my mouth on a regular bases... :bugeye:

13. Mar 25, 2005 #12

Danger

Gold Member

That could explain your peculiar pronunciation... :wink:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?