Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Close-up cop

1. Aug 3, 2005 #1
    hello again! :lol: Here's me as a grizzled cop recounting his worst case ever.

please note it involves toilet humour of the weird variety....

video here - http://rapidshare.de/files/3628302/fourbum.wmv.html

what this video is really about is eyeball/facial acting, so were you convinced by my performance? :?:

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 3, 2005 #2

JamesU

Gold Member

just let me watch it. one minute...

okay. it was pretty good. some of the ways you moved your face didn't really work.

4. Aug 3, 2005 #3
    thanks for your comments yomamma! :cool:

5. Aug 3, 2005 #4
    Just think ...some day we'll be able to say ..I knew him when he was just a pest on a forum. I have viewed several of your productions, most are really REALLY bad. But some show hope that after another 200 of them you might actually understand what it takes to make a good film.
    I can tell you really enjoy it, so keep on trying.

6. Aug 3, 2005 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: Omega, I'm wondering when you're going to get the hint? Perhaps you should stick with your day job...or find a day job! :tongue:

7. Aug 3, 2005 #6
    :rofl: :rofl:

8. Aug 4, 2005 #7
    Sounds like your mom is the one know it best, that why she tried to sperate turtle away from the xmale many times.

9. Aug 4, 2005 #8
    let's focus on the positive, which ones show the hope? :biggrin:

i should laugh but i can only show my devilish displeasure :devil:

Would that be a video you'd watch?

10. Aug 4, 2005 #9

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Keep on, omega2!
    I am so full of dread for watching bad art that I haven't dared to watch any of your productions yet, but since you derive great fun from doing these stunts, keep on doing them, precisely because you love doing it.

11. Aug 4, 2005 #10

possibly best quote of the thread!

I WILL KEEP ON!

12. Aug 4, 2005 #11
  13. Aug 4, 2005 #12

JamesU

Gold Member

yes, keep on! I'm downloading the new one now

14. Aug 4, 2005 #13

JamesU

Gold Member

okay. the part where you're on the ground, not really believable. next time, try to keep your arms at your sides, and shake then. part of it was the camera though...I didn't really get the story, so maybe my critique is not as good as someone else's... :wink:

15. Aug 4, 2005 #14
    thanks for the feedback. good tip about the arms too! :smile:

16. Aug 4, 2005 #15

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I have this feeling omega is going to get "discovered" in some fluke way. Some coked-out ad exec is going to stumble across one of his videos at 3 AM and say "You know, this is exactly what we want for our next Pringle's commercial." :cool:

17. Aug 4, 2005 #16

JamesU

Gold Member

you have to start out slow, MIH. pringles is advanced TV advertising. I say, we start off with a GEICO commercial, and work our way up from there.

18. Aug 4, 2005 #17
    Hello! I am afflicted with a varicose vein and have often thought of putting it in one of my weird videos (after all, varicose veins are a little unusual). My first thought was to use it as an alien being that had got in me, but then I thought 'no, let's scare Dr Greenstone with it instead' so that's what i did.

video here - http://rapidshare.de/files/3660207/vein_sick.wmv.html

as usual, turn your brain OFF when you switch my video ON

19. Aug 4, 2005 #18

JamesU

Gold Member

Let me watch it...*switches brain off*

20. Aug 4, 2005 #19

JamesU

Gold Member

*switches brain on*

this one was much better than the last. Nothing I could really reccomend

21. Aug 4, 2005 #20
    better than the last :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

GOOD! THERE SHALL BE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :rofl: :smile: :rofl: :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?