Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Closure of topic

1. Dec 26, 2009 #1
    My post to Global Climate Change and Scientific Proof generated some disagreement so I tried to reply. This produced a message from Greg Bernhardt stating "Closing this necro'd post." This action mades it impossible for me to reply.

Is the Physics Forum into censoring views that are inconsistent with those of its gate-keepers?
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 26, 2009 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

One responded to a thread that is over two years old.

There are more recent threads on essentially the same topic.
  4. Dec 26, 2009 #3

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

As a newbie you should show a little more respect to the people who run this forum.
  5. Dec 26, 2009 #4
    The current situation is that my post plus a number of replies are posted on that particular thread. Can we a) reopen the thread or b) attach this thread to another one to preserve the conversation and allow for additions to it?
  6. Dec 26, 2009 #5
    The conversation ended over two years ago. You are welcome to start a new topic presenting your thoughts.
  7. Dec 26, 2009 #6
    When you say the conversation ended over two years ago, you are mistaken. There have been a number of postings in the past hour. If you close the thread, you close an existing, lively conversation. Can you reopen it?
  8. Dec 26, 2009 #7
    It will not be reopened. Please start a new thread.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook