Hello all, I once wanted to plug two coaxial cables together (tv - antenna), and when I touched the coaxial cable coming from the antenna, I got an electric shock (a weak one, like if you get an electric shock if you are charged and touch metal). My questions: 1) Why did I get an electric shock (is it because a coaxial cable is a capacitor)? And when do I get those electric shocks? I often touched the coaxial cable and nothing happened. 2) If you take an oscilloscope and measure the voltage of the antenna coaxial cable, do you get a signal? Do you also measure current? What does the signal look like? Does the signal from a DVD look different than the signal from the antenna?