Collection of Lame Jokes

• Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Jokes
In summary: It's a humor that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness. It's not for everyone.Not a fan of surrealism, I take it?In summary, surrealism is an art form that relies on absurdity and unexpectedness, often producing incongruous imagery or effects. It may not be appreciated by everyone, but for those who do, it can be quite humorous.
  • #6,056
"it is trivial that..."
"this directly follows from..."

Likes Keith_McClary and dextercioby
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #6,057
mfb said:
"it is trivial that..."
"this directly follows from..."
"Obviously..."

"From here the discourse diverges in two directions..."

"And a One, and a Two and a..."

• #6,058
Klystron said:
"Obviously..."

I will leave the reply to this as an exercise for the reader.

Likes Keith_McClary, Ibix and strangerep
  • #6,059
Klystron said:
"Obviously..."

Oh No, NOT the Art Linkletter Show, I will not Live though an hour of Art Linkletter and his dancing Troupe. Talk about a series of wide divergences! (Brought to you today by Doan's little pills)

Lordy, that was like a Jump to the Left...

• Haha
Likes 256bits and Klystron
  • #6,060
A kindergarten teacher brings in some Honey flavored Life Savers to class one morning, and asks if the class knows what flavor it is. At first the little kids are looking puzzled, they are not sure, so the teacher tells them that it is Something that your mother might call your Father. One little girl gets a shocked look on her face spits out the candy and tells her friends get rid of them quick, they are candied arseholes!

Likes Keith_McClary, WWGD, 256bits and 2 others
  • #6,061
Guess this needs no translation, except the one word I won't translate.
t1x2uhMDD-B7M-eMvcz16ql_M4&_nc_ht=scontent.fmuc3-1.jpg

Likes DrClaude and Steelwolf
  • #6,062
Steelwolf said:
Oh No, NOT the Art Linkletter Show, I will not Live though an hour of Art Linkletter and his dancing Troupe. Talk about a series of wide divergences! (Brought to you today by Doan's little pills)

Lordy, that was like a Jump to the Left...
Also Lawrence Welk? Art Linkletter was a bit before my time but I was a staunch fan of Jack LaLane. I performed some of his exercises after swimming this morning. And-a one, and-a two, and-a breath, breath.

Likes 256bits
  • #6,063
Steelwolf said:
, NOT the Art Linkletter Show

OMG there's a name or a show I haven't heard for more years than I care to remember

Art Linkletter was always good for a laugh

• #6,064
where in 5 yrs.jpg

• Haha
Likes WWGD, Steelwolf and Klystron
  • #6,065
day121 no tomatoes.jpg

Likes Ibix, strangerep, BillTre and 1 other person
  • #6,066
R1SbZ8C7sBquYmhUh2RI_X-NcE&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq3-1.jpg

Likes DrClaude, Craftek_Ana, strangerep and 2 others
  • #6,067
Vc9UnhfTwXJJm7UPbLTNBeUQSM&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq3-1.jpg

Likes DrClaude, Wrichik Basu, Borg and 3 others
  • #6,068
I don't mind the HaHa reactions, I just wish I didn't get so many of them made to my Math answers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes Keith_McClary, collinsmark, DrClaude and 5 others
  • #6,069
bOePPgG9AwPWrLJFFZLKL-xdOc&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq3-1.jpg

• Haha
Likes Keith_McClary, DrClaude, Borg and 1 other person
  • #6,071
Ibix said:
What is it actually?

It's a toilet flapper valve. The rubber softens over time until it needs replacement.

Likes jim mcnamara, Wrichik Basu, Klystron and 1 other person
  • #6,072
Vanadium 50 said:
It's a toilet flapper valve. The rubber softens over time until it needs replacement.
Ah! The only toilet cisterns I've taken apart were push-button designs that have a rather different flush mechanism.

I'm still trying to chase down the SF spaceship it's actually reminding me of. It's not the NX-01 Enterprise, nor really the Reliant.

• #6,073
Ibix said:
Ah! The only toilet cisterns I've taken apart were push-button designs that have a rather different flush mechanism.

I'm still trying to chase down the SF spaceship it's actually reminding me of. It's not the NX-01 Enterprise, nor really the Reliant.
The warp nacelles are a bit disturbing for a Star Trek ship.

Likes Steelwolf
  • #6,074
fresh_42 said:

You could say they are sh!tty!

• Haha
Likes strangerep, Klystron and fresh_42
  • #6,075
The Doctor who performed the worlds largest organ transplant has just been awarded the Wurlitzer Prize

Likes Steelwolf, strangerep, Ibix and 2 others
  • #6,076
I recently started a band called 999 Megabytes... We're pretty good but we haven't got a gig yet

Likes Keith_McClary, Craftek_Ana, jack action and 1 other person
  • #6,077
Ibix said:
It's not the NX-01 Enterprise, nor really the Reliant.
USS Defiant. . . maybe ?
1565482229739.png
Lol. . . anyway, here's the list. . 👌

Star Trek spacecraft

Last edited:
Likes Klystron
  • #6,078
fresh_42 said:
Those are the new and redesigned nacelles, they incorporate the heavily strengthened

toeing towing attachments, for the Klingons tractor beam. . . the older design had a

tendency to fail on occasion, since Klingons use very little finesse. . 😒When a Klingon hooked on to you, it was always. . . " Go Steady by Jerks". . 😆

They pulled a few of the older model nacelles completely off, both of them.Starfleet became very unhappy when that kind of crap happened. . . . :oldgrumpy:

Last edited:
Likes strangerep
  • #6,079
Likes jack action
  • #6,080
The USS Phleuger/Flapperstein. The training vessel at Starfleet Command Headquarters. Right next to the seat of The Old Man.

• Haha
Likes OCR and Klystron
  • #6,081
The Internet buzzes today with a content creators' concept comparing Millennials with a prior generation. She prefers a vaguely French username. Listen around the water cooler for

Mimi's Me-Me meme

Likes Steelwolf and BillTre
  • #6,082
Steelwolf said:
The USS Phleuger. The training vessel at Starfleet Command Headquarters.
That's amazing, I thought I was the only non Starfleet person that knew about the USS

Phleuger. . . I'll be damned. . :olduhh:Here she be. . . and she's a good ship. . :cool:

1565602979923.png

Likes Klystron and Steelwolf
  • #6,083
Ophiolite said:
I suppose it uses some form of Warp Control.
Well, the USS Phleuger actually uses a form of WRap Control. . . . :oldbiggrin:

Likes Steelwolf
  • #6,084
Well, I was born in Oregon, did my Navy time, came home and ended up having my neck rebuilt, front entry, so that makes me an Oregon Sea-run Cutthroat!
Born in Florence Oregon on one of the best Salmon rivers ever, that being the Siuslaw River.

Between Pfleuger, Willie Rod-Shaker and Eagle Claw we were all good.

Added: Now on the WRap Control, the anti-backlash feature, that is something that Capt Kirk could have well used a few times with the Klingons and Romulans in particular. He would have done well to prevent backlash.

Likes OCR
  • #6,085
For a time I was the holder of the Star Fleet Training Manual and addendum. While I remember the original show, I am still upset that I was so young as to have to decipher it through a wall and down the hall from the living room, but that was OK, the folk's hearing was bad enough that they had it plenty loud enough for me to hear, and have memorized, every word and had it ready there for when I DID get to see it late. Strange to feel so old at such a young 56. I guess having the neck broken early in life did that.

• Informative
Likes OCR
  • #6,086
Steelwolf said:
I guess having the neck broken early in life did that.
It didn't do me much good either. . . it nags at me constantly. . :oldgrumpy:

I finally got one of these which, surprisingly, was fairly efficacious.
The evidence to support use in the cervical spine is not very good.

Epidural steroid injection

Likes Steelwolf
  • #6,087
Yeah, is a real PITN. I have had the epidurals before, but mine was a childhood accident and so my whole idea of pain is skewed compared to that of most folks, which can cause problems by itself. Had C5-6-7 fused with the titanium Atlantis Plate (Hah, I knew there was tectonic proof for Atlantis!) but the fusions all failed at the bone inserts used, multiple times.

So while I cannot do the Physical things, so much, any more, I do work to keep myself properly educated and up to date on the science end of things. Cannot keep the body busy so I have to work on the mind. This/these forums helps.

• Informative
Likes OCR
  • #6,088
Steelwolf said:
Born in Florence Oregon on one of the best Salmon rivers ever, that being the Siuslaw River.
I was just in Florence OR a few weeks ago, visiting an old friend. my first time there, very nice!

Likes Steelwolf
  • #6,089
Gandi was a small, thin man who spoke to God. Because he walked around barefoot a lot he had huge calluses on his feet. He also ate poorly so he suffered from bad breath. So basically you could say he was a supercallusedfragilmystichexedwithhalitosis.

• Sad
Likes Klystron, Ophiolite, strangerep and 1 other person
  • #6,090
we are doomed.jpg

• Haha
Likes Keith_McClary, Klystron, Craftek_Ana and 1 other person