College for ADHD sufferers

I'm just wondering...........are there any Universities or Colleges made specifivally for those with ADHD? Not just a college that takes precaution or programs for ADHDers but an entire college.


Homework Helper
Nuklear, does this concern a child of yours? If so, do they think they have a problem?
No no it doesn't. Are those shools gooes and offer a degree in Physics?

The Physics Forums Way

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving