Come on PFers, I need your shoe size

• Thread starter PRodQuanta
  • Start date
In summary, Paden Roder is a male who is trying to find out his shoe size. He is also trying to trade shoes with someone. He has a date Saturday and needs some strappy black sling-backs. He remembers that Paul McCartney sang "I can smell your feet a mile away..." in the 1970s. Sexual dimorphism is discussed, and it is determined that big feet = big...nevermind.
Math Is Hard said:
How about that! Now you know you have perfectly average feet!

hmmm... if only we could fatten up Tsu's feet a little...

When I was a kid and wanted "grown-up" shoes, but my feet were still too small, the guy in the shoestore told me eating lots of mashed potatoes would make my feet get bigger :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
Gokul43201 said:
Holy mother of @#$$% ! I hope I haven't referred to you as a 'him' before.

My apologies, if I have.

I've been referred to as a male before. Well, now you know. :biggrin: :tongue:

Moonbear said:
:rofl: Wow! Based on your avatar, which I of course assumed was a photo of yourself :tongue2: , I never guessed you were female! :blushing:

You can't exactly find an avatar on the net that combines the geek factor with the female factor, now can you? :grumpy: :frown: :biggrin:

Math is Hard said:
hmmm... if only we could fatten up Tsu's feet a little...

Maybe the way to go is to flatten it instead of fatten it? :confused:

10.5-11

20 going 21

172cm

recon said:
You can't exactly find an avatar on the net that combines the geek factor with the female factor, now can you? :grumpy: :frown: :biggrin:

Guess not...I tried a google search, just for kicks, of "female geek avatar" and look what popped up on the first page! :cry:

Are you a geek? - Physics Help and Math Help - Physics Forums
... Moonbear. Become a PF Contributer Moonbear's Avatar. Join Date: Jan ... my Journal. Science
Expert. I'm just a geek. ... extra points at the end for being a female geek). ...
www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=39225&page=1 - 79k - Cached - Similar*pages

Moonbear said:
Guess not...I tried a google search, just for kicks, of "female geek avatar" and look what popped up on the first page! :cry:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Moonbear is an official google geek :tongue2:
Amazing.
Yet recon and Evo are the first on the page :tongue2: :tongue2:

humanino said:
Amazing.
That's too funny! :rofl:

That proves how PF is famous :approve:
I am glad to know that we have another occurrence of the noble sex :smile:

The Bob said:
Oh man, yes. He is the same height as me. Wait...*The Bob goes to measure himself*... nope. Still 6' 6". How old are you though?

Im 19 so I don't know if I got very much more growing up to do :smile:

humanino said:
Amazing.

I must be a bigger geek than they are :eek: :tongue: Great, now the whole world can find out I'm a geek :grumpy:

Moonbear said:
I must be a bigger geek than they are :eek: :tongue: Great, now the whole world can find out I'm a geek :grumpy:

:rofl: Congrats. :biggrin:

Seriously though, it isn't that bad. Isn't it cool to know that you're representing female geeks everywhere? :cool: :eek:

Miles said:
Im 19 so I don't know if I got very much more growing up to do :smile:
Some people are very unfortunate : they grow and grow forever, and it won't stop. Usually, when they reach 8'5", they prefer to go hiding in the forest, because of all the inconvenience you know, scaring kids, being called freak, having to sew your own clothes... Don't worry TheBob & Miles ! They have a fine place with the internet, deep in Amazonia, so the essential is safe : you can keep hanging around with us in PF :tongue2:

humanino said:
Some people are very unfortunate : they grow and grow forever, and it won't stop. Usually, when they reach 8'5", they prefer to go hiding in the forest, because of all the inconvenience you know, scaring kids, being called freak, having to sew your own clothes... Don't worry TheBob & Miles ! They have a fine place with the internet, deep in Amazonia, so the essential is safe : you can keep hanging around with us in PF :tongue2:

Ok, but I am only 16. I am too young to go into hiding. :frown:

:biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)