Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Come visit, friends.

1. Sep 12, 2012 #1

turbo

Gold Member

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 12, 2012 #2
    Thanks for the invitation Turbo.

Maybe one day, when it all fits.

4. Sep 12, 2012 #3

wolram

Gold Member

Hi Turbo

I have nothing to do for the next few weeks, may be i will pop over and see the sights.
    Hope you are better now:biggrin:

5. Sep 12, 2012 #4

Borek

Staff: Mentor

I would love to go. But I have to take care of the cats.

6. Sep 12, 2012 #5

turbo

Gold Member

I'm feeling a bit better. We have scenic overlooks and a few historical places, though in a town this small, don't expect a cultural scene...

7. Sep 12, 2012 #6
    My fiance's best friend lives in Belfast, MA. I'm sure I'll be in the area some time! :)

8. Sep 12, 2012 #7

fuzzyfelt

Gold Member

Fascinating art and a fascinating building, thanks Turbo! I've enjoyed the things I've learned about that part of the world from you. Good to hear you're feeling a bit better.

9. Sep 12, 2012 #8

turbo

Gold Member

The frescoes are incredible. It is pretty impressive to see the art-work in that meeting-house. As pointed out in the article, that meeting-house is unlocked and open 24/7. Just walk in and enjoy. My wife and I have been going there for years, even well before we moved into this area.

10. Sep 13, 2012 #9

fuzzyfelt

Gold Member

They see incredible from the little I could see, and the environment must make it all a wonderful experience! Of course we'd like to visit some time.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook