turbo
Gold Member

Answers and Replies

Thanks for the invitation Turbo.

Maybe one day, when it all fits.

wolram
Gold Member
Hi Turbo

I have nothing to do for the next few weeks, may be i will pop over and see the sights.
Hope you are better now:biggrin:

Borek
Mentor
I would love to go. But I have to take care of the cats.

turbo
Gold Member
I'm feeling a bit better. We have scenic overlooks and a few historical places, though in a town this small, don't expect a cultural scene...

My fiance's best friend lives in Belfast, MA. I'm sure I'll be in the area some time! :)

fuzzyfelt
Gold Member
Fascinating art and a fascinating building, thanks Turbo! I've enjoyed the things I've learned about that part of the world from you. Good to hear you're feeling a bit better.

turbo
Gold Member
Fascinating art and a fascinating building, thanks Turbo! I've enjoyed the things I've learned about that part of the world from you. Good to hear you're feeling a bit better.
The frescoes are incredible. It is pretty impressive to see the art-work in that meeting-house. As pointed out in the article, that meeting-house is unlocked and open 24/7. Just walk in and enjoy. My wife and I have been going there for years, even well before we moved into this area.

fuzzyfelt
Gold Member
The frescoes are incredible. It is pretty impressive to see the art-work in that meeting-house. As pointed out in the article, that meeting-house is unlocked and open 24/7. Just walk in and enjoy. My wife and I have been going there for years, even well before we moved into this area.
They see incredible from the little I could see, and the environment must make it all a wonderful experience! Of course we'd like to visit some time.