Communicating with a bird via mind

• Thread starter 11:33
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Bird Mind
In summary: The next thing to consider is that this could have been done subconsciously. Many times when we want something we picture it in our minds. It's not always clear how we do this, but we usually have a general idea of what we are trying to achieve. The bird could have seen me picturing it flying out and followed the image. This is more plausible, but it does not disprove coincidence. It could still be just a coincidence that the bird flew out as soon as I pictured it doing so. It's possible that I unconsciously 'sent' the image to the bird and it just followed it.In summary, I attempted to send a message to a bird stuck between two
11:33
Here's my second scientifically as of yet unexplainable experience:

There was a bird stuck between two panes of glass at my kitchen window. There was a small area where it got in, and it was flapping its wing like crazy flying all over the place in there, but wasn't smart enough to fly DOWN and then fly out. If you have ever seen birds get stuck between two things it usually flys UP, and has real hard time figuring out how to get out.

I didn't want to have to get a ladder and undo the outside window. Too much hassle. So I figured why not try something, and possibly save a lot of time.

I decided I would attempt to send this bird a message. In my mind I 'saw' the bird flying downward then out the slot it came in. I then mentally 'offered' this image to the bird as a friendly gesture. Immediately, the bird imitated the image I had 'sent' and flew down and out and away. I want to stress it had been flapping in there for at least a minute straight, and flew down and out instantly after I 'sent' the image.

Physics news on Phys.org
Repeat the experiment a couple hundred times and show a positive result. Otherwise I chalk it up to coincidence + expectation.

Think about it this way, you would have thought the same thing if you had thought DOWN for 10 seconds before it ultimately flew down? Yes? 20 seconds? Yes. 30? 40?

Regardless of how long you thought about DOWN, eventually it was going to fly down. Whether immediate or after a short period, once you started picturing it, the chances the bird was going to fly out only increased and increased as it tired and exhausted its options.

Ok, coincidence. That is the first possible debunking. Let's leave that one aside now.

What is "communicating with a bird via mind"?

"Communicating with a bird via mind" refers to the concept of using telepathy or similar methods to communicate with birds without using traditional forms of communication such as speech or body language.

Is it possible to communicate with a bird using only the mind?

There is currently no scientific evidence to support the idea of telepathic communication with birds or any other animals. While some people claim to have had telepathic experiences with birds, these claims have not been scientifically verified.

How do scientists study telepathic communication with birds?

There is no established method for studying telepathy or telepathic communication with birds. Some scientists have attempted to study telepathy in humans, but results have been inconclusive. Others have studied animal communication using traditional methods such as observation and experiments.

Are there any other ways to communicate with birds besides using traditional methods?

While there is no scientific evidence to support telepathic communication with birds, some researchers have explored the possibility of using technology to communicate with animals. For example, some studies have looked at training birds to associate certain sounds or images with specific meanings.

What are the potential implications of being able to communicate with birds via mind?

If telepathic communication with birds were possible, it could have significant implications for our understanding of animal cognition and communication. It could also open up new possibilities for interacting with animals and potentially even improve our relationships with them.