Communism and your condo co-op

Pengwuino
Gold Member
brewnog said:
Haha, that's exactly what I was talking about. However, consider that your bananas might be $.50 instead of $.05, (rather than the $.50/$.40 you suggested) and then you can appreciate that the only reason people don't notice that they're being charged enormous amounts for their vegetables, is because they genuinely don't know what they cost, or what they're worth.

Well if it meant that , as you said (it was u right... i cant keep up with things), as long as my cell phone doesnt cost $500 (ok so some do... people are nuts) when it can cost $200 or my big ribs cost me $20 when it can cost me $5, ill live with a $.50 bunch of bananas.

brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Yeah, it seems like I posted something, and there were already two replies! Anyway, we're both right; there's a lot more competition with the big label goods purely because that's what people actually care about.

Big ribs? They sound awesome! Better than Persil anyway.

Pengwuino
Gold Member
And all this talk about bananas makes me hungry. I swear i walked into a class of mine friday and all i could smell was pudding... and no one was making pudding or anything. And i smelt it in the hallway on both floors. I almost went to the store instead of going home after that

Suggested for: Communism and your condo co-op

• Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies