Complete World Governence?

• News
  • Thread starter Leon Caliban
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Complete
In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of a global government and the potential benefits and challenges it may bring. The speakers talk about the current focus on individual nations and competition, and the need for global action to address global issues. They also mention the difficulty in creating a global government and the potential for it to be disrupted. One person suggests that a global government could be set in place without the need for a bad situation, but others express skepticism. The conversation ends with a mention of a website discussing the concept of a global government and a suggestion that it may only be possible with the return of Jesus Christ.
Leon Caliban
When I watch any of the speeches from the president or some other high ranking politician they almost always make remarks on how to advance the U.S.A to a superior status.Only on rare occasion do they mention Global action and advancement for everybody.Everything seems like a competitive race.

I was just wondering how long this pattern will be able to continue.Eventually something will disrupt it and the out come could be good like a treaty or pact,or it could be bad like a war.
The world needs to organize it self into 1 single entity as fast as possible or it will just keep tugging on the planet in each individual nations way.There are global problems facing the Earth and only global action can fix it.

As of right now I can't imagine things really getting better without getting alot worse first.Can anyone here think of a scenario where a global government is set in place without there being the immediate need for one cause of a bad situation.If so please share.
Oh and how long do you think it will be before it happens.

Physics news on Phys.org
Leon Caliban said:
When I watch any of the speeches from the president or some other high ranking politician they almost always make remarks on how to advance the U.S.A to a superior status.Only on rare occasion do they mention Global action and advancement for everybody.Everything seems like a competitive race.

I was just wondering how long this pattern will be able to continue.Eventually something will disrupt it and the out come could be good like a treaty or pact,or it could be bad like a war.
The world needs to organize it self into 1 single entity as fast as possible or it will just keep tugging on the planet in each individual nations way.There are global problems facing the Earth and only global action can fix it.

As of right now I can't imagine things really getting better without getting alot worse first.Can anyone here think of a scenario where a global government is set in place without there being the immediate need for one cause of a bad situation.If so please share.
Oh and how long do you think it will be before it happens.

What would be the difference if the world was run under one government rule? They would still need separate groups of ppl to run separate parts of the world there's no way a single person could dominate the entire world, this isn't a video game.

People will still have their own opinions and differing views especially on a global scale... I don't see how this will solve anything.

zomgwtf said:
What would be the difference if the world was run under one government rule? They would still need separate groups of ppl to run separate parts of the world there's no way a single person could dominate the entire world, this isn't a video game.

People will still have their own opinions and differing views especially on a global scale... I don't see how this will solve anything.

I never said 1 single person.Just a system that unites everyone.That system is up to the people to organize.If it were set it would put a stop to war so there's one thing it would solve.

Also I know everyone has their own views,thats why I think it would be so hard to create something like a global governance.

Leon Caliban said:
I never said 1 single person.Just a system that unites everyone.That system is up to the people to organize.If it were set it would put a stop to war so there's one thing it would solve.

Also I know everyone has their own views,thats why I think it would be so hard to create something like a global governance.

I was exagerrating but how exactly would a government operate from say China to enforce itself in USA? It can only do that by having separate governing entities... at a global level this is rediculously difficult and for pretty much all purposes gets rid of the entire point of having the 'global governing body' anyways.

it seems that http://sovereignty.net/p/sd/strong.html was working on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leon Caliban said:
...Can anyone here think of a scenario where a global government is set in place without there being the immediate need for one cause of a bad situation.If so please share...

When Jesus christ come down to earth.

1. What is Complete World Governance?

Complete World Governance refers to a system of global political and economic control that aims to unite all nations under a single governing body.

2. Who would be in charge of Complete World Governance?

The specifics of who would be in charge of Complete World Governance are still uncertain and would depend on the specific framework and structure of the governing body. However, it is likely that a group of representatives from different nations would be responsible for making decisions and implementing policies.

3. What are the potential benefits of Complete World Governance?

Some potential benefits of Complete World Governance include increased global cooperation and coordination, more efficient allocation of resources, and a reduction in conflicts between nations. It could also lead to a more equitable distribution of wealth and resources worldwide.

4. What are the potential drawbacks of Complete World Governance?

There are also potential drawbacks to Complete World Governance, such as the loss of national sovereignty and cultural identity, as well as the potential for corruption and abuse of power within the governing body. Additionally, implementing such a system on a global scale would be a complex and challenging undertaking.

5. Is Complete World Governance a realistic goal?

The idea of Complete World Governance is a highly debated topic and its feasibility is still uncertain. While some argue that it is necessary for global stability and progress, others believe that it would be difficult to achieve and could potentially create more problems than it solves. Ultimately, the answer to this question is subjective and would depend on individual perspectives and beliefs.