Please give me some idea of how to solve it , Urgent. Thanks

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Answers and Replies

Homework Statement

Please give me some idea of how to solve it , Urgent. Thanks

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Maybe someone else here knows what you're talking about, but I don't. ML inequality doesn't ring any bells for me. A good start for you would be to fill in the information in this form - problem statement, relevant equations, and your attempt at a solution. Before anyone will give you a hand, you need to make an effort at solving your problem.

He probably means this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ML_inequality" [Broken]. Since complex line integrals are usually defined in terms of real definite integrals, look up the relevant inequality for real definite integrals.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey sorry I don't know how to upload the file , may I know your email address so I can send it to you ? appreciate for you help

No. Here is the relationship:

[tex]\left|\int_c f(z)dz\right|\leq ML[/tex]

where L is the length of the contour and |f(x)|<M over C. Now, can you click on that math code, look at the underlying commands to generate it, edit it for your problem, then paste it back to the forum between the tex delimiters?

berkeman
Mentor
hey sorry I don't know how to upload the file , may I know your email address so I can send it to you ? appreciate for you help

Do not request e-mail addresses here on the PF. Post in the open forums.