Computer Card Trick

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
http://www.pda-usa.com/adventure/forwards/cardtric.htm [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

Clever, but obviously the cards below are none of the cards above. Thanks for the link Ivan.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Originally posted by Greg Bernhardt
Clever, but obviously the cards below are none of the cards above. Thanks for the link Ivan.

a minor chuckler

Pauly Man
There are versions of this "trick" all over the net. Usually they actually use a change of browser window or something to mask the obviousness of the trick, but oh well....

Still amusing though, I agree.

Andy
i think i must be stupid! i can't see the obviousnes of this trick at all.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Originally posted by Andy

Hey Andy,
First, write down all of your options before choosing a card. Then choose, check the answer, and write down what you see.

Integral
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
OR play it backwards, pick a card from the bottom set, note that it does not appear in the top set. Strange how it works both ways! :wink:

Andy
OH MY GOD! How did i not see that! i think all this college rubbish is going to my head. I'm sure i would have noticed that before i started college! I will now have to go and beat myself with a very large stick!

On Radioactive Waves
make sure if you're going to beat yourself with a meter-stick, to hit hit yourself on the 67 cm mark. I learned that in college heh heh......

Andy
its already snapped! going to put a pin just under my toe and kick something very hard with my toe!

AndersHermansson
Originally posted by Andy

If you go from the presumption that a homepage can't read your mind you will easily come to the conclusion that the homepage is fooling you in some way.

KLscilevothma
I usually choose more than 1 option when encountering these tricks.

Andy
If you go from the presumption that a homepage can't read your mind you will easily come to the conclusion that the homepage is fooling you in some way.

Yea i know that, i was going with the assumption that it was a clever computer programme that was at work there.

Suggested for: Computer Card Trick

• Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies