1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Computer RAM

1. Oct 8, 2006 #1
    Hey guys,

Have not posted in a while:biggrin: I found these two computer parts in my basement the other day and i just wanted to confirm whether these are two 64 MB computer RAM parts or not??? And how much are they worth???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for any replies:cool:

Jake

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 8, 2006 #2

-Job-

Science Advisor

Looks like RDRAM which is pretty fast RAM though not all machines support it. You might get $20-$25 per card.

4. Oct 9, 2006 #3
    Yeah, looks like a pair of 64 MB PC600 RDRAM sticks. EBay would be a good source of what you might get for them. If they were PC800 you'd probably be able to get a better price. There aren't too many companies making computers that use RDRAM anymore (actually none AFAIK), but still a lot of computers that use them still in operation (I have one at home).

5. Oct 9, 2006 #4
    Thanks for the reply -job- and imabug appreciate it:smile: RDRAM aye im wondering how much would i get for it here in New Zealand:uhh:

Thanks again
    Jake

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?