Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Computer RAM

1. Oct 8, 2006 #1
    Hey guys,

Have not posted in a while:biggrin: I found these two computer parts in my basement the other day and i just wanted to confirm whether these are two 64 MB computer RAM parts or not??? And how much are they worth???

Thanks for any replies:cool:

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 8, 2006 #2

Science Advisor

Looks like RDRAM which is pretty fast RAM though not all machines support it. You might get $20-$25 per card.
  4. Oct 9, 2006 #3
    Yeah, looks like a pair of 64 MB PC600 RDRAM sticks. EBay would be a good source of what you might get for them. If they were PC800 you'd probably be able to get a better price. There aren't too many companies making computers that use RDRAM anymore (actually none AFAIK), but still a lot of computers that use them still in operation (I have one at home).
  5. Oct 9, 2006 #4
    Thanks for the reply -job- and imabug appreciate it:smile: RDRAM aye im wondering how much would i get for it here in New Zealand:uhh:

Thanks again
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?