Seeking Computer Vision Source Code for Texture Analysis

In summary, the conversation is about a person asking for computer vision source code for texture analysis in digital image processing. They express difficulty in finding the source code and are given advice to be more specific in their request and to seek help from electrical engineers.
biswajit
Dear All,
I am working on digital image processing. I want to do texture analysis. I need computer vision source code. I could not find the source code. If you have these source code please share me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Technology news on Phys.org
Two reasons you haven't gotten a response:

• This is kind of like asking: I just bought my first computer, do you have any software? You need to be far more specific - it actually sounds like you don't know anything about DSP which is pretty much epic fail to accomplish much.
  • Electrical Engineers do this kind of stuff far more than computer science/computer folks - you may want to post in the EE forum

1. What is computer vision?

Computer vision is a field of study that involves teaching computers to interpret and understand visual data from the real world. This includes tasks such as image and video recognition, object detection and tracking, and scene reconstruction.

2. How is computer vision used for texture analysis?

Computer vision techniques can be used to analyze the texture of an image by extracting features such as edges, corners, and color gradients. These features can then be compared and quantified to differentiate between different textures and identify patterns.

3. Where can I find computer vision source code for texture analysis?

There are many resources available online where you can find computer vision source code for texture analysis, such as GitHub, Kaggle, and various research papers. It is important to carefully evaluate the code and its source to ensure its reliability and accuracy.

4. What programming languages are commonly used for computer vision?

Some of the most commonly used programming languages for computer vision include Python, C++, Java, and MATLAB. Each language has its own strengths and weaknesses, so the choice may depend on the specific project or task at hand.

5. Are there any open-source libraries or frameworks for computer vision texture analysis?

Yes, there are many open-source libraries and frameworks available for computer vision texture analysis. Some popular ones include OpenCV, TensorFlow, and PyTorch. These libraries offer a range of tools and algorithms for texture analysis and are constantly being updated and improved by the community.