Conciousness effect of reality evidence

In summary, a 14-year-old student named Dean shared his experience of using a positive mindset and concentration during a PE test called the bleep test. He believed that this "karma effect" helped him gain more energy and improve his performance not just in running but also in other areas such as memory. However, it was suggested that this could simply be a result of a positive attitude and focus rather than a metaphysical phenomenon. Dean was congratulated on discovering his true abilities.
deanmullen10
Hi,
I'm dean Mullen aged 14, now the other day in school, well a few weeks back or so, I was at PE, basically excercise class, anyway there is a test called the bleep test, we have to run from one end of the hall to the other, I've never got too near completing it, yet this time i tried an effect i call the karma effect, yet it actually has nothing to do with Karma, but anyway I ran the thought over and over again and said my energy is brilliant, and thought that over and over again while meaning it, and against the odds it seemed to create more energy, like it really lead to gaining energy through a conciousness effect, I tend to believe the Physics and Mentallity worlds are inter-changable or connected just like space & time, like my brain waves seemed to have created physical energy, as i completed the test for the first time, it didn't just work with running, it worked on tests as i seemed to imporve my memory, exc. so I wonder is this effect showing that the non-physical consciousness mind & the Physical world are someway or another well inter-changable like space & time.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi dean,
I think you may be confusing a positive attitude and concentration, with something metaphysical. It is no secret that one's state of mind can have a large effect on one's peformance in almost all respects. Forget the space and time part and recognize that you are only discovering your true abilities. Congratulations!

1. What is the consciousness effect of reality evidence?

The consciousness effect of reality evidence refers to the idea that our perceptions and interpretations of reality are influenced by our consciousness or awareness. This means that our thoughts, beliefs, and emotions can shape our perception of the world around us.

2. How is consciousness related to our perception of reality?

Consciousness is closely linked to our perception of reality because it is our awareness that allows us to experience and interpret the world. Our consciousness filters and organizes the information we receive from our senses, which ultimately shapes our understanding of reality.

3. Is there scientific evidence for the consciousness effect on reality?

There is ongoing research and debate in the scientific community about the exact role of consciousness in shaping reality. Some studies have shown that our thoughts and emotions can influence our perception and behavior, suggesting a potential consciousness effect. However, more research is needed to fully understand the extent of this effect.

4. Can the consciousness effect be measured or quantified?

Currently, there is no way to directly measure or quantify the consciousness effect on reality. However, certain studies have used brain imaging and other techniques to observe changes in brain activity and behavior in response to conscious thoughts and emotions.

5. What implications does the consciousness effect have on our understanding of reality?

The consciousness effect raises questions about the true nature of reality and the role of our consciousness in shaping it. It also challenges traditional notions of objectivity and suggests that our perceptions of reality may be more subjective and influenced by our individual consciousness. This has implications for fields such as psychology, philosophy, and neuroscience.