1. PF Contest - Win "Conquering the Physics GRE" book! Click Here to Enter
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Concrete Structures

1. Feb 3, 2010 #1

sorry this isn't really a homework question, wasn't too sure where to put it. At the moment I'm taking a concrete structures course. I ordered the textbook online but it's not here yet. I have an assignment due on friday, and really need somewhere to start.

So my question is: Does anyone know somewhere on the net with decent Concrete Structures notes? Or have you taken this unit before and have some links to your universities notes?

The lecture notes for my course are in another language (don't ask), so they're not much help.
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 3, 2010 #2

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

You really need a textbook; reinforced concrete structure design can be more difficult than steel design because it involves the composite use of 2 materials.

This site may be of some help for starters, but I don't guarantee its accuracy

Also, it uses the USA units of measure, so if you are using SI (metric units), the USA units will confuse you for sure.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook