Confession: I'm a boy?

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
JamesU
Gold Member
:eek: Lisa!'s an eTransvestite?!?!?

Artman said:
Okay let's say for a second it's true. Can you just picture Lisa! as a three-hundred pound, burly, hairy armed, five-foot tall, truck driver, sitting at his/her desk, wearing his/her favorite pink frilly nightgown (even though it's daytime), typing the words, "Which 1 is cuter?" saying each word as it is typed in his her deep, truck-driver's voice. Then giggling as she/he adds the smiley face to the phrase.

Then she/he reaches down and adjusts his/her goodies in the too-tight lacy pink undies, grins down at the bunny slippers staring up at him/her from the floor and types "hmmm... I ask the postal worker because they knw directions better...," punching the keys with his/her thick callused fingers Lisa! then adds, "although policeman suposed to be more trusty!"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The worst thing is, I could picture it, and it wasn't pretty ! He (Lisa) was wearing white undershirt which had "BIG DADDY" written on the front side. :biggrin:

Lisa (or Peter, Mike, Dan, whatever... :biggrin: ) why didn't you make your first post as a poll ? But, anyway, I can't believe you're a guy, not for a second.

Lisa!
Gold Member
Igor_S said:
Lisa (or Peter, Mike, Dan, whatever... :biggrin: ) why didn't you make your first post as a poll ?
Good idea! But when I was posting this thread, I wasn't in the mood to think of poll options.

But, anyway, I can't believe you're a guy, not for a second.
What makes you to think I should be female?:tongue:

Danger said:
You'd better be a girl, Lisa!, or those PM's are gonna seem pretty weird. :eek:
How about me forwarding those PMs to your w? Would you still say "You'd better be a girl,..."?:devil:

I've seen people feign their gender on the internet time and time again for comedic purposes....the most amusing scripts goe something like this:

One day be a girl---Lisa!

The next day be a boy---Lester!

The following day or the same day be gender neutral and declare yourself neither happy as a boy or a girl.

Repeat. But note that some people don't understand the difference between a crazy person and a goofball.

Danger
Gold Member
Lisa! said:
How about me forwarding those PMs to your w? Would you still say "You'd better be a girl,..."?:devil:
I wouldn't be able to say anything. She'd rip my tongue out and beat me to death with it.

Lisa!
Gold Member
Danger said:
I wouldn't be able to say anything. She'd rip my tongue out and beat me to death with it.
She should cut your fingers!:tongue2:

Danger
Gold Member
For reasons that I'm not going to get into, she likes my fingers as they are.

Come to think of it, by the same token my tongue is probably safe after all.

Lisa!
Gold Member
Danger said:
For reasons that I'm not going to get into, she likes my fingers as they are.

Come to think of it, by the same token my tongue is probably safe after all.
:rofl:
So you agree with me that I'd better to be a boy?
I think you'd keep your tongue since your w'd think that saying those things to a boy could be a good punishment for you!:tongue:

Danger
Gold Member
Nope, I still think that you'd better be a girl. You seem to have forgotten that while you know my e-mail address, you don't know hers. :tongue:

Lisa!
Gold Member
Danger said:
You seem to have forgotten that while you know my e-mail address, you don't know hers. :tongue:
Then, you don't women well enough ....:tongue:

Danger
Gold Member
Is there a verb missing there? :confused:

Lisa!
Gold Member
yeah, I meant you don't know women well enough...

Lisa! said:
What makes you to think I should be female?:tongue:
I remember reading bunch of your posts and I think it's mostly the way you write - probably certain phrases, words you use, and your choice of smilies perhaps.... also the topics you write about all point out that you are very feminine. And since I believe there are more woman who are feminine then men, the logic dictates that it is more likely you are a woman/girl. Therefore, I assumed more probable case. :smile:

I am neither man nor woman but me beyond the me!

:P!!!!

Mk
To be honest, I do not remember hearing anything from Lisa that told me she was a girl. Other than her name. Lisa seems a bit characteristic of yomamma.

JamesU
Gold Member
this has to be the stupidest thread in GD since about 2 weeks ago

Lisa!
Gold Member
And this has to be the stupidest comment in this thread::tongue:

[QUOTٍ]this has to be the stupidest thread in GD since about 2 weeks ago[/QUOTE]