Congratulations Evo Child

  • Thread starter Evo
  • Start date

Evo

Mentor
22,867
2,343
Congratulations Evo Child!!!

I received notification today from the Kansas Educational Assessment Program (yes, the Kansas Board of Education is considering ID as a scientific alternative to evolution, :eek: :bugeye:).

Anyway, I wanted to tell her how proud I am that she was rated "EXEMPLARY" in the latest assessment which was in reading. Exemplary is the highest rating.

Exemplary: Understanding and application of knowledge and skills are consistently observed across a diverse set of complex and non-routine problem situations. Command of concepts and integration of information is all but automatic. Work is superior and thinking is efficient, but comprehensive and reasoned. Consistency and flexibility characterize access to and appropriate use of information. Performance is unquestionably at the highest level.
 

Attachments

509
0
Hooray! Hooray!
 
Last edited:

Evo

Mentor
22,867
2,343
BicycleTree said:
Hooray! Hooray!
Thank you BT!

As her mom, I am hoping everyone will chime in so that I can properly embarrass her when I send her here. I can hear her now - "mommy!! Why did you do that?!? "

ah, there are so few real pleasures in life. :tongue:
 

brewnog

Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,701
7
Evo said:
Thank you BT!

As her mom, I am hoping everyone will chime in so that I can properly embarrass her when I send her here. I can hear her now - "mommy!! Why did you do that?!? "

ah, there are so few real pleasures in life. :tongue:

Well, in that case....



WOO!

YAY!


:smile:
 

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
2018 Award
35,114
3,923
Evo said:
I received notification today from the Kansas Educational Assessment Program (yes, the Kansas Board of Education is considering ID as a scientific alternative to evolution, :eek: :bugeye:).

Anyway, I wanted to tell her how proud I am that she was rated "EXEMPLARY" in the latest assessment which was in reading. Exemplary is the highest rating.
CONGRATULATIONS! You must be very proud (not that you aren't already).

As a reward, you have to take her to....... oh...... I don't know..... Disney World? :)

Zz.
 

Integral

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,185
55
Congratulations Child of EVO, course you clearly have very good jeans.
 

Evo

Mentor
22,867
2,343
r
ZapperZ said:
CONGRATULATIONS! You must be very proud (not that you aren't already).

As a reward, you have to take her to....... oh...... I don't know..... Disney World? :)

Zz.
She's never been, I guess we need to go. :approve:
 

Astronuc

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
18,552
1,682
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE EXEMPLARY CHILD OF EVO!!!!

Disney World at Christmas time perhaps.
 
113
1
Good stuff..

:smile:
 
279
0
Evo child: I'd like to extend my sincerest CONGRATULATIONS for rising to the top, being the creme de la creme, the cat's meow and the bees knees. Exemplary? EXAMPLARY?? That is FANTASTIC! OUTSTANDING! And in Kansas no less, where education isn't always the straightest course, yet you found your way through to TOP HONORS!

You keep on doing what you're doing, Evo child, you're one bright blazing star!!!
 

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,349
51
Congrats to the Child of Evo!!! Woo hoo! Hooray! And Yippee!!!!
 
CONGRATS EvoChilde!!
 
1,120
7
Way to go, child of Evo. You done your ma'ma proud, you did.


errr sorry I just got off the phone with someone from Tennessee
 

DocToxyn

Science Advisor
424
0
Congrats Evo Child *nudges chin with knuckles* and same to you Evo, it's very gratifying to see one's children succeed :approve: .

Evo, do you have one of those bumper stickers that says "My child is an Exemplary Reader in the Kansas Educational Assessment Program" :biggrin: ?
 

Evo

Mentor
22,867
2,343
DocToxyn said:
Evo, do you have one of those bumper stickers that says "My child is an Exemplary Reader in the Kansas Educational Assessment Program" :biggrin: ?
No, although I understand that even the "advanced" level requires completion of the book "Go, Dog. Go!" in less than an hour. So this is pretty awesome. :biggrin:
 

Attachments

Evo

Mentor
22,867
2,343
I must say she has received national honors in science and some recognition in math, which is unusual (she hates math).

Also, my older daughter graduated from highschool with a 4.0 gpa. (I didn't forget you sweetheart :smile: )

Considering the 6 cross country moves we made and an ugly divorce and custody battle, these kids came out ok. I had nothing to do with it.
 

JamesU

Gold Member
732
3
Congratulatons Evo child

Don't hate math though...

I spelled congaulations wrong again didn't I? :frown:
 

Lisa!

Gold Member
601
90
Congratulation Evo Child!
 

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,093
174
Yaaaaaaaay Evo child!
:approve: :approve: :approve: Great job.
:approve: :approve: :approve:
 

Astronuc

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
18,552
1,682
Evo said:
Considering the 6 cross country moves we made and an ugly divorce and custody battle, these kids came out ok. I had nothing to do with it.
Certainly the Evo daughters are quite accomplished - but they do have a great mom, who did have a lot to do with it. :approve: :smile:
 
Astronuc said:
Certainly the Evo daughters are quite accomplished - but they do have a great mom, who did have a lot to do with it. :approve: :smile:
I'll have to agree with Astronuc here.
 

wolram

Gold Member
4,223
551
This must be a time for celebration, the EVO child must take after her mom,
brains and beauty, watch out world.
 
6,171
1,275
Congratulations CHILD OF EVO!!!!!!

I, and the other zoobies, are going to do a zoobie happy dance in your honor.

Keep up the good work!
 

honestrosewater

Gold Member
2,071
5
Congrats to Evo and children! :biggrin: Too bad they don't give percentages- you can make a smiley face with the 0's in 100%. :smile:
 
180
0
Congratulation to Child of Evo!
And so to u, EVO, congrats!

WIll u show ur child about this website that so many people giving congrats? :)
 

Related Threads for: Congratulations Evo Child

  • Posted
Replies
12
Views
2K
  • Posted
2
Replies
29
Views
4K
  • Posted
2 3 4
Replies
76
Views
6K
  • Posted
2
Replies
26
Views
3K
Replies
47
Views
4K
Replies
22
Views
3K
  • Posted
2
Replies
42
Views
4K
  • Posted
Replies
16
Views
2K

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving

Hot Threads

Top