Congratulations Mih on Biology Scores!

• Thread starter Danger
  • Start date
In summary, MIH is a biology expert who is proud of her scores and excited about the upcoming party. She also likes to drink martinis and has never developed a taste for gin martinis.
Thanks, fi, HRW, and Tsu. :smile:

I am still planning on going for Cog Sci, and I sent in my application last week to the university. I won't know anything until May, so I have to sit tight. I am hoping that someday I'll become a teacher, so I think Cog Sci will be a good path for me to understand how people learn and represent things internally. I am especially interested in what works for young people with learning disabilities. The major is full of distractions, though! Animal cognition is also a big fascination for me, so I'm sure I will take classes in that area, as well.

Anyway, pass the martini pint over here, Danger. Don't forget the olives!

Physics news on Phys.org
Tsu said:
This is a flagrant theft of Evo's Good Grades Party. She did such a fine job, I just knew it couldn't be matched. :biggrin:
It was a flagrant theft of a Moonbear party. :redface:

Evo said:
It was a flagrant theft of a Moonbear party. :redface:
Yeah, it seems to be one good party that just keeps going, and going, and going. :rofl:

Moonbear said:
Yeah, it seems to be one good party that just keeps going, and going, and going. :rofl:
Yep, just slip them a twenty and promise them food, they'll go anwhere. (kinda like me) :biggrin:

That's our MB. :approve: She sure knows how to throw 'em. :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:
I am still planning on going for Cog Sci, and I sent in my application last week to the university. I won't know anything until May, so I have to sit tight. I am hoping that someday I'll become a teacher, so I think Cog Sci will be a good path for me to understand how people learn and represent things internally. I am especially interested in what works for young people with learning disabilities. The major is full of distractions, though! Animal cognition is also a big fascination for me, so I'm sure I will take classes in that area, as well.
Cool, I think you would make a great teacher. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the admission people aren't so incredibly stupid that they fail to snatch you up. :smile:

Wow, it's pretty hard to type with my fingers crossed like this...

honestrosewater said:
Cool, I think you would make a great teacher. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the admission people aren't so incredibly stupid that they fail to snatch you up. :smile:
I agree, you'd make a great teacher. And, you're right, a good part of the job requires just understanding what makes people tick.
Wow, it's pretty hard to type with my fingers crossed like this...
:rofl:

Moonbear said:
a good part of the job requires just understanding what makes people tick.
:rofl:
And knowing ways to make them tock?