Congratulations to our self-claimed Super mentor

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mentor
In summary, the conversation discusses the behavior of a user named arildno on a forum and the possibility of them becoming a mentor. There is also discussion about how they may handle controversial topics and their personal preferences. The conversation also delves into the topic of dressing up in leather and the reasoning behind it. The conversation ends with a humorous comment about a potential argument between two users.
Lisa!
Gold Member
Have you niticed that arildno give people Flirtation Alert?
I think he's going to be our next mentors! :uhh:

Physics news on Phys.org
You can't mentor others befor you can mentor yourself.
However, the demands of propriety must be observed by everyone. :approve:

Last edited:
Just imagine arildno! You become our super mentor 1 day! :rolleyes: All religion discussion would be allowed. We can disrespect everyone! But I think you would ban all females in this site esp. those who flirt with men! :tongue2:
Wow! do you think it would happen 1 day? :uhh:

Last edited:
Lisa! said:
Wow! do you think it would happen 1 day? :uhh:
Not in the foreseeable future.

You seem to be obsessed with Arildno, Lisa. I think you should let it go. You're not his type.

I think that day crocodiles can turn blue and climb into trees! :rolleyes: What a wonderful PF!

Math Is Hard said:
You seem to be obsessed with Arildno, Lisa. I think you should let it go. You're not his type.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: How did you go to this conclusion?

Misrespect? No wonder people disunderstand you.

:blushing: Oops!

I understood you, Lisa! :smile:

You're so clever.

oopsarildno can not be a SM sorry.

I think SM probably appeals to arildno.

El Hombre Invisible said:
I think SM probably appeals to arildno.
Why should I dress up in leather just in order to have sex??
I've never understood that..

arildno said:
Why should I dress up in leather just in order to have sex??
I've never understood that..
I meant Super Mentoring. What the hell were you talking about? Getting dressed up per se is no bad thing, but putting on leather for an activity that you know is going to make you sweat... why? Rock stars presumably came up with a feasible answer for that very question.

El Hombre Invisible said:
I meant Super Mentoring. What the hell were you talking about?
Don't you know what goes in the restricted Super Mentors' forums?
What do you think happens to banned members?
And, furthermore, why is administrator chroot so rarely heard from these days?
Getting dressed up per se is no bad thing, but putting on leather for an activity that you know is going to make you sweat... why? Rock stars presumably came up with a feasible answer for that very question.
Ah, yes. They called the solution groupies, right?

You're a professional thread killer, arildno. I think this thread is closed by now!:wink:

The last word.

Math Is Hard said:

Yes I think Lisa! is one of those girl that like to be spanked and told they've been a bad, bad, booboo head

cronxeh said:
Yes I think Lisa! is one of those girl that like to be spanked and told they've been a bad, bad, booboo head
Uhhhhhhh. :uhh: Calm down.

What :s happening ?
Sounds like dad and mom are in quarel.

What does it mean to be a "self-claimed Super mentor"?

Being a "self-claimed Super mentor" means that the individual has taken on the title and responsibilities of a mentor on their own accord, without being officially designated or recognized by an organization or program.

What qualifications does a "self-claimed Super mentor" have?

The qualifications of a "self-claimed Super mentor" may vary, as they are not officially designated by an organization. However, they may possess strong leadership skills, experience in their field, and a desire to mentor and guide others.

How does one become a "self-claimed Super mentor"?

A person can become a "self-claimed Super mentor" by taking on the role of a mentor and actively guiding and supporting others in their personal or professional development, without being officially designated by an organization.

What are the benefits of having a "self-claimed Super mentor"?

Having a "self-claimed Super mentor" can provide individuals with valuable guidance and support in their personal or professional growth. They may also offer unique perspectives and insights based on their own experiences.

Are "self-claimed Super mentors" recognized by organizations or programs?

No, "self-claimed Super mentors" are not officially recognized or designated by organizations or programs. They take on the role of a mentor on their own accord.