Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura

1. Dec 6, 2009 #1

DavidSnider

Gold Member

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 6, 2009 #2

OmCheeto

Gold Member
    2016 Award

Re: Get a load of this

All I can think of are bad jokes, and the sections edited out.

Upon being denied entry to HAARP:

The part that was probably edited out:
    Too late!

Why doesn't he just go during Open House?
    I like this one:
    I think Sarah should have sprung for a visitor's center back when she was governor.

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  4. Dec 6, 2009 #3

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

What does hosting a tv show have to do with being governor? He's earning a paycheck, and good for him. If Tru-TV asked me to host the show, I'd do it to!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  5. Dec 6, 2009 #4

DavidSnider

Gold Member

He's not just "hosting" the TV show for a quick buck like William Shatner or something. He actually believes in these conspiracy theories.

6. Dec 6, 2009 #5

DavidSnider

Gold Member

I've seen him on Larry King repeating the same old 9/11 truther stuff with total conviction. So, I'm pretty sure it's not just for making money.

And even if it was, creating hysteria in people to make a quick buck is a bad thing.

7. Dec 6, 2009 #6

How is it that one a physics forum people still believe burning rocket fuel from 2 planes (Which does not even burn as hot as propane from my understanding) turned 3 massive steel structured buildings designed for commercial jet plane impact into absolute dust?

How is that? There is questions that need to be answered, and the fact that the people who bring up the questions get treated like holocaust deniers is very suspicious to me.

8. Dec 6, 2009 #7

Let's keep discussion based on the show please.

9. Dec 6, 2009 #8

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Since all conspiracy theories are banned, this had no place in S&D. I guess JV is topic enough for GD.

10. Dec 6, 2009 #9
    Cheers Bernhardt.

Well how about Haarp then.
    Have you guys watched the full episode?
    Its on youtube just search for it.
    Lots of questions come up that at least deserve a debate. There seems to be a very strong movement to stop all questions though. Rather then debate facts from both sides, the "official version" side attacks peoples characters with insulting remarks.

I remember when Jesse first 'woke' up to the conspiracy theories. He was doubtful at first like all of us, but with a little research into the issues one finds that there are a lot of unanswered questions that are not even aloud to be asked. If we don't have the freedom to ask questions, no matter how dumb, then what freedom do we have?

Here is Jesse on a radio show talking about his interview on larry king live and his new series.
    http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=5879ADC786FE797F

11. Dec 6, 2009 #10

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Ivan is right, conspiracy theories are banned.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook