Constant acceleration from X vs. T on logger pro

Homework Statement

I have a conceptual problem that involves logger pro. Unfortunately, I do not have access to logger pro. Here it is: Suppose you have used a motion detector to collect data for an object that is moving with constant acceleration. Describe how to use LoggerPro to determine the value of the acceleration of the object from a position vs. time graph

Homework Equations

None

The Attempt at a Solution

I believe you just take the slope of the tangent line at a point on a position vs. time graph to find the acceleration at that point. I'm not confident in my answer because I do not reference loggerpro at all. Is there another or more correct way. I downloaded the loggerpro 3 demo but I have limited access and cannot graph motion with constant acceleration without sensors. Any help would be appreciated. Perhaps there is a slope of the tangent line function in the software?

Homework Statement

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Answers and Replies

I believe you just take the slope of the tangent line at a point on a position vs. time graph to find the acceleration at that point.

Would that not give the velocity rather than the acceleration?

Yes it would. I realized that I made that error after I left the computer. So, I'm guessing you could calculate the change of the slope of the tangent line.