1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Contributing Users

1. Jun 21, 2004 #1
    My friend is a member of a discussing board, and to be more precise as a contributer, I would like to know if a contributer will get paid or not. Can anyone help me ?
    Thanks a lot,

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 21, 2004 #2
    The title "contributor" here is usually given to those who pay for the premium memberships. So, you will be paying in order to gain a contributor title.

If you mean getting paid by doing something for the site, I think Physicspost.com offers money for people willing to submit articles (not sure, but a mentor would know!).

4. Jun 22, 2004 #3
    Thanks Dagenais, (smile)
    My friend works for devshed, I just really wanted him to stop being a contributer there and that is all. I donot know lots of things there, or how the systems are structured, but it is not a good place to stick with, I think so, and I hope he would understand what I really mean.

Just a thought, which might be wrong...but I -we- as always look up to him much, real life out there is like that, and that is what he and they have taught me....(smile)
    I learnt lots of things about OOP from him...;)

-Fiona

Last edited: Jun 22, 2004
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?