1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Control Engineering terms

  1. Jan 4, 2017 #1
    I would like to ask about some terms of control engineering.

    What are other common expressions for "moving a pickoff point" which can be used as" moving a pickoff point behind of a block" or as "moving a pickoff point ahead of block."


    Thank you.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 5, 2017 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

    "pick-off point" seems good enough. "tap point" is one alternative.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted

Similar Discussions: Control Engineering terms