1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Control Engineering

1. Nov 28, 2009 #1
    I'm a having to place extremely coupled, nonlinear dynamics into state space form. I'm working on a quad turbine UAV. I myself have no experience with state-space or any form of control engineering for that matter.

Do anyone know of good online reference material i could possible use?

Also.... And if someone out there knows anything about state-space... is it possible to have your inputs inside your input matrix... For instance.

I have 6 coupled equations... each having some terms resembling the term described below:
    (A^2+B^2)sin(alpha)*constants.... the problem i have is that I'm having to make (A+B) and apha a input (using the control algorithm i'm expected to use).... Now I cant work out how to place these terms into the input matrix form.... any suggestions would be amazing?

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?