Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Cooker broke, how to cook chicken

1. Apr 5, 2008 #1

Gold Member

there has been a power cut and i can not get my cooker to work, the blasted thing is stuck in auto which only gives a few minutes cook time, i have tried rebooting it and booting it but the thing remains on auto, i have tried every combination of button pressing with no luck, i am starving hungry what the dickens do i have to do to get this thing to cook for me?
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 5, 2008 #2

Gold Member

Until you figure it out, just put your food in and stand around pushing the button every time that it shuts off. Your food will eventually get cooked.
  4. Apr 5, 2008 #3

Gold Member

Fat lot of good you guys are, i would hate to have to rely on you if an H bomb needed
    defusing in a hurry, Smile.

I had some bread n cheese to quell my hunger.
  5. Apr 5, 2008 #4

Gold Member

That's exactly the problem I had with my furnace last week. It would heat fine, but when it reached temp. it would shut off and then not shut on again. Every morning when I got up on 60F I'd go down and turn it on manually, every afternoon when I got home from work, and every night before going to bed.
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2008
  6. Apr 5, 2008 #5
    Is that an electric cooker? How bizarre. Go start a fire in the garden and boil up some food that way. Assuming you have a garden. :smile:

Ever thought of buying some cupasoups or pot noodles or boil in a bag type things and using your kettle to boil them. Saying that I love cold beans, so I'd just eat some beans or something, or go over the shop and buy a pasty, but then I live 20 yards from a shopping precinct.
  7. Apr 5, 2008 #6

Gold Member

Well i am sure i will not become a paraffin lamp, if i cook some thing it has to be edible,
    Pasty is just nasty and cold beans?

It is an electric cooker a product from beelzebub, but i inherited it, may be i need a vicar to control it.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?