1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

COOL Question plZzZ Help?

1. Jan 24, 2005 #1
    How many people could fit into the largest office building in the world? Assume that everybody must be standing on the floor. :rolleyes:

Very Cool Question but its kinda hard. i've looked up the largest office building which is the Pentagon! however i don't know the area of that place :S and the area of a person is about 1 ft^2 or 2 ft^2
    this question is due in an hour ! urgent help

Thank you
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 24, 2005 #2

There's nothing too hard about it except finding the obscure statistic, which you can do on your own with the help of google. If you are still confused then, we can help you out.
  4. Jan 24, 2005 #3
    you know what i've tried all those :P but the last thing i tried to do is think of it logically, how many people can possible be in a building. hundreds, thousands, millions, or billions! and out of those i chose thousands which was wrong, then Millions !! which is CORRECT!
    so i guess approximating how many guys can stand up in the pentagon ... will be in the MILLIONS ! ;) :P

Thank you very much
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?