Cosmic Deception: The Hoaxed Alien Invasion Scenario

• Thread starter wealthwise
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Alien
In summary: So this article remains in the realm of fiction unless something solid comes up. In summary, the article discusses various conspiracy theories and promotes the idea that a "dark" government is hiding the truth about extraterrestrial life and advanced technology. However, the article lacks concrete evidence and sources to support its claims. It is important to approach such claims with skepticism and not accept them as truth without solid evidence.
Physics news on Phys.org
From the header:
Current News | Introduction | Colloidal Silver | Chemtrails | Emerging Diseases | Forbidden Cures | Immunity Boosting | Nutrition | Mind-Body Connection
Ozone | Bioelectrification | Story on Drugs | Vaccine Dangers | Cancer | Newsletter | New World Order | NWO News | Pam Schuffert | Reports From Peru
Phil Schneider | Al Bielek | Trevor James Constable | Mind Control | Brice Taylor | Ted Gunderson | Free Energy | Membership | Help | Discussion | 2003
Matthew Ward | Kanya Vashon McGhee | Montalk | Cell Phone Towers | Ruth Drown | ZS Livingstone | Red Elk | Dowsing | Don & Carol Croft
BBB | The Draft | Orgone Generators | Anna Hayes | Gary Wade | Tone Generator | Home | Contact Us | Products | Search | Letters | Links
That covers just about every current conspiracy theory except the 9/11 conspiracy theory.

I highly recommend you look into www.badastronomy.com which takes care of quite a number of them. I can only hope that you'll see how absurd a few of them are ("chemtrails" are particularly rediculous) and realize by extension that none of them hold any water.

Last edited:
Bad Form, Bad form indeed, how deceptive!

From the header: That covers just about every current conspiracy theory except the 9/11 conspiracy theory.

Excuse me but those subjects from the header you quoted belong to the website educate-yourself.org they have nothing to do with the article itself, so your regurgitating them is rather decpetive, either your are trying to convince this forum that something like this lacks importance because you say so or you have not even taken the time to pay attention to what you were reading, either way it's bad form on your part and you should be ashamed of yourself! The link is merely a mirror of the article which can be found on a myriad of other links beside the article itself on the Disclosure Project web site. Here are just a few if you would like to find something wrong with them and criticize them as well.
I hope that's enough for you.:wink:

http://www.mutanex.com/cosmic.html
http://afgen.com/greer.html
http://www.share-berlin.info/index.htm?plan.htm
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1434.htm
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=249
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread28339/pg1

Last edited by a moderator:
wealthwise said:
Excuse me but those subjects from the header you quoted belong to the website educate-yourself.org they have nothing to do with the article itself, so your regurgitating them is rather decpetive, either your are trying to convince this forum that something like this lacks importance because you say so or you have not even taken the time to pay attention to what you were reading, either way it's bad form on your part and you should be ashamed of yourself! The link is merely a mirror of the article which can be found on a myriad of other links beside the article itself on the Disclosure Project web site. [emphasis added]
That's called a credibility check.
Here are just a few if you would like to find something wrong with them and criticize them as well.
Well this is Skepticism and Debunking.

russ_watters said:
That's called a credibility check. Well this is Skepticism and Debunking.

That's all you have to say for yourself? Like I said, shame on you, you are not debunking anything you are only giving your oppinion on something you have no desire to educate yourself about! I bet you have yet to read the article, am I right? That is called being closed minded, arrogant and egotistical. How will you ever be able to debunk something if all you have are prejudgements about it? how sad for you :smile:

Let's keep it civil.

"It's easy to cure yourself of cancer once you understand what causes cancer malignancy and how to stop it. By reading the books of Dr. Hulda Clark or Dr. William Kelly, you will understand what causes cancer to grow and what stops it from growing. It follows very tight biological processes or rules and once you understand those rules, you can turn cancer off like a water spigot and free yourself of this disease for the rest of your life. It's really that simple."

...riiiiiiighhhhhht

I can't find anything in the article that's more than mere speculation. Many "claims" are made about things that have happened in the past, but the whole article lacks anything concrete about anything. No sources at all. I could just as easily write an article about how magic and dragons used to exist and some "dark" government is keeping them hidden. Speculation and predictions are too easily accepted without second thought due to their nature. The fact that you cannot DISPROVE something does not make it real.

What is "Cosmic Deception: The Hoaxed Alien Invasion Scenario"?

"Cosmic Deception: The Hoaxed Alien Invasion Scenario" is a theory that suggests the possibility of a staged alien invasion by government or military forces in order to manipulate the public and further their own agenda.

What evidence supports the theory of a hoaxed alien invasion?

Some proponents of this theory point to historical events such as the "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast in 1938 and the declassified CIA document known as "Project Blue Beam" as possible examples of previous attempts at manipulating public perception through a staged alien invasion.

Why would a government or military want to stage a fake alien invasion?

The motivations behind such a scenario are often speculated to be related to gaining control or resources, distracting the public from other issues, or uniting humanity against a common enemy.

What are the potential consequences of a hoaxed alien invasion?

If a fake alien invasion were to occur, it could have serious consequences for both the public and the government. People may panic and react with fear and violence, leading to chaos and potential loss of life. Trust in government and authority may also be greatly diminished if the truth were to be exposed.

Is there any scientific evidence to support the possibility of a hoaxed alien invasion?

There is currently no scientific evidence to support the theory of a hoaxed alien invasion. However, the concept of manipulating public perception through staged events is not unheard of, and it is important to approach any information or claims about this theory with critical thinking and skepticism.