Cosmology - limits of science?

In summary, the author is saying that he was indoctrinated into a religious belief at a young age, and that he is the one responsible for getting religious education removed from Ontario schools.
SOS2008 said:
thank goodness it was just the usual "thread jacking."
I've grown to consider 'thread-jacking' a fun sport, but this one was essential for the survival of civilization. :approve:

Physics news on Phys.org
Kirk Gregory Czuhai said:
well seems for at least the time being we have some going to HELL!

*shakes in boots*

infidel said:
peace and love,
and,
love and peace,
(kirk) kirk gregory czuhai
*shakes in boots*
I honestly don't know if this was the most annoying hoax I've ever encountered, or if the little freakazoid really believes himself. :confused:

http://www.hell2u.com/about.php

Ive been to Hell , its near Jackson Michigan.

Last edited by a moderator:
hypatia said:

I've been there too and got lost there, at night. Kept going in circles somehow and couldn't get out. Talk about an omen! :devil:

I thought only hephalumps did that.

Nope, they steal my hunny when I'm dreaming.

hypatia said:

You are so wrong - you clearly have never been to southern Mississippi.

russ_watters said:
I was about to say, before you jumped on it, that anything with the word "Jackson" in it must be cursed. I don't know about that Florida town, though.

Hell is located in Nevada, near Sparks. In fact, you can see Sparks from Hell.

Ivan Seeking said:

You mean there's more than one Hell? Hmm..Nevada sounds better than Michigan to me. At least in NV, I can take some side trips to Vegas! :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
You mean there's more than one Hell? Hmm..Nevada sounds better than Michigan to me. At least in NV, I can take some side trips to Vegas! :biggrin:
It somehow seems appropriate to have Hell so close to Vegas. :tongue2:

Have you seen the lastest Vegas slogan?

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

They are actually selling the idea that you can go to Vegas and act as if there were no consequences. Funny thing is, some guys who make a living by traveling have something known as the code of the road: "What goes on the road stays on the road."

[edit] Whoops, I think I broke the code by telling about it. Oh well, I'm done traveling. :biggrin:

russ_watters said:
:rofl:
Ivan Seeking said:
Moonbear said:
Yes. In Michigan, that's when "hell freezes over" and southern Mississippi is the "gnawing and gnashing" hell. Nevada is the more traditional "fire and brimstone" hell. There's another hell, the one where bats fly out of...can't remember...

Andre said:
Nope, they steal my hunny when I'm dreaming.
If there's any hunny-stealing to be done around here, I'll have you know, it'll be done by me. (By the way, what's she look like?)

SOS2008 said:
There's another hell, the one where bats fly out of...
That, I believe, would be Artman's belfry. :biggrin:

SOS2008 said:
Yes. In Michigan, that's when "hell freezes over" and southern Mississippi is the "gnawing and gnashing" hell. Nevada is the more traditional "fire and brimstone" hell. There's another hell, the one where bats fly out of...can't remember...

Thanks for clarifying. I wouldn't want to go to the wrong one!

Moonbear said:
Thanks for clarifying. I wouldn't want to go to the wrong one!
Aren't they all interconnected? I'm pretty sure the New York subway system runs through a couple of them.

I can take some side trips

Side trips from Hell..sounds like the making of a B movie..lol

hypatia said:
...or a new thread. :rolleyes:

hypatia said:
Very formula. The women is running, trips and hurts her ankle, and the secondary characters all go to hell one by one--in Michigan, then Vegas, etc., but in the end, the main characters make it out... -- That movie?

Directors Cut.

The woman is running in high heels and a evening gown. She trips and hurts her ankle, and the secondary characters{bad men} all go to hell one by one--in Michigan, but in the end, the main characters make out, :cool: in Vegas, and also win ONE MILLION DOLLARS playing the BLAZEN SLOTS. Which of course condems there souls to purgatory

peace and love,
and,
love and peace,

wow. um... you sound like some kinda suicidal religous zelot, like those wako guys that janet reno toarched. perhaps congress will pass a law about you.

Have a nice day?
Fibonacci :uhh:

hypatia said:
Directors Cut.

The woman is running in high heels and a evening gown. She trips and hurts her ankle, and the secondary characters{bad men} all go to hell one by one--in Michigan, but in the end, the main characters make out, :cool: in Vegas, and also win ONE MILLION DOLLARS playing the BLAZEN SLOTS. Which of course condems there souls to purgatory

Which state is Purgatory in?

Moonbear said:
Which state is Purgatory in?
Colorado. Kind of ironic name for a ski resort. :confused:

Danger said:
Colorado. Kind of ironic name for a ski resort. :confused:
You beat me to it, but how could you miss the "Blazen Slots" after the play on words changing "make it out" to "make out"? So not like you... :tongue:

I think the pressure is getting to him...

SOS2008 said:
You beat me to it, but how could you miss the "Blazen Slots" after the play on words changing "make it out" to "make out"? So not like you... :tongue:
I gave it some serious(?) thought for a while, but the set-up was so complex that I decided to pass it by and let some kind creature such as yourself feed me something easier to work with. :biggrin:
Also, I am watching the NA debut of the new 'Dr. Who' series right now, so I'm a little distracted. :redface:

hypatia said:
I think the pressure is getting to him...
Of course, trying to work through your spelling didn't make it any easier. :biggrin:

And you're the one who told me where to find the 'spell check'? :tongue:

ahhhghtt everyones a critic! I call it artistic liberty :blushing:

hypatia said:
:blushing:
You're even cuter when you blush.

SOS2008 said:

It never crossed my mind that it was supposed to be a play on words. "Make it out" also never crossed my mind. I thought having the characters "make out" was the only possible plot line to go with. :rofl:

Moonbear said:
It never crossed my mind that it was supposed to be a play on words. "Make it out" also never crossed my mind. I thought having the characters "make out" was the only possible plot line to go with. :rofl:
It's the 'blazen' that really threw me off. I couldn't figure out whether she meant 'blazin' or 'brazen'. It would make a subtle but distinct difference in the direction of the reply. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
That's right, straight to the sex you go little missy. :rofl:
Danger said:
It's the 'blazen' that really threw me off. I couldn't figure out whether she meant 'blazin' or 'brazen'. It would make a subtle but distinct difference in the direction of the reply. :biggrin:
And another directors cut changing it to Brazen Sluts...no, I couldn't be the most demented, no... :devil:

SOS2008 said:
And another directors cut changing it to Brazen Sluts...
Action! :biggrin:

did you hear me?
SOME PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HELL!
PROOF:---> http://www.altelco.net/~churches/ProofOfGod.htm
love and peace,
and,
peace and love,
http://www.altelco.net/~lovekgc/how2getsome.htm