1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Could I have an email interview?

1. May 11, 2005 #1
    I'm in need of an interview with anyone filling the job description of a physicist. Just a few basic questions about the education required for the job, characteristics of people in the job, the type of work done, availability of jobs in the field, etc. Anyone with a degree in physics and an understanding of the current trends/employability in the field would do...
    The interview would be a few questions over email that could be answered in maybe 15 minutes. It wouldn't be published or read in front of a billion people or anything of that sort; it's just for a small school project. Gather a bit of first-hand information, and get a nice-looking primary source in the works-cited list, that sort of thing.
    If anyone here could help me out I'd be very grateful. If you think you think you can spare a few minutes for me please reply, or just drop me an email at obi dot wonton at gmail dot com.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 9, 2005 #2
  4. Jun 9, 2005 #3
    My Dad is a physicist. You can contact him at b_r_sitaram@hotmail.com

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?