Could scalar waves do this-allow me this question for physicists and meteorologists

In summary, some people believe that scalar waves can be used to artificially cause volcanoes' eruptions, earthquakes, and hurricanes. Others think that they may exist, but have no effect on weather. It is possible that they could be used in the future to control these events.
No-where-man
Like I said I need physicists and meteorologists
Could scalar waves be cause of:
Artificially cause volcanoes' eruptions(because scalar waves can easily penetrate thru Earth's core,some people think that was the cause ST. Helen's volcano erupted-true or false)
To artificially cause earthquakes
Destroy hurricane(Some people think hurricane Ivan was destroyed by scalar waves
Make or cause hurricane
Mind control(well they say you could use bioregulators and neurotransmitters that actually can duplicate chemical processes in the brain-true or false?)

And do scalar waves exist at all,if they do exist can they do any effect or control over weather,earthquakes,volcanic eruptions?
If they don't would this be possible in the close or distant future?
I mean Russians and Americans(HAARP) didn't stop using these scalar waves,is there a possibility they are trying to affect the weather,earthquakes,volcanic eruptions and how successful they have been by now?
I know they use this for military,but the real question what's going on?
It's hard to say,although I'm extremely sceptical-I wasn't sure if I should go on physics forum with this post.
Any thoughts from physicists and meteorologists?
Any thoughts at all?
Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
No-where-man said:
Like I said I need physicists and meteorologists
Could scalar waves be cause of:
Artificially cause volcanoes' eruptions(because scalar waves can easily penetrate thru Earth's core,some people think that was the cause ST. Helen's volcano erupted-true or false)
To artificially cause earthquakes
Destroy hurricane(Some people think hurricane Ivan was destroyed by scalar waves
Make or cause hurricane
Mind control(well they say you could use bioregulators and neurotransmitters that actually can duplicate chemical processes in the brain-true or false?)

And do scalar waves exist at all,if they do exist can they do any effect or control over weather,earthquakes,volcanic eruptions?
If they don't would this be possible in the close or distant future?
I mean Russians and Americans(HAARP) didn't stop using these scalar waves,is there a possibility they are trying to affect the weather,earthquakes,volcanic eruptions and how successful they have been by now?
I know they use this for military,but the real question what's going on?
It's hard to say,although I'm extremely sceptical-I wasn't sure if I should go on physics forum with this post.
Any thoughts from physicists and meteorologists?
Any thoughts at all?
Thanks!

Also,as far as I know scalar waves are coming from the zero-point energy,and would give us free energy.Physicists think that's crap,what do you think?

No-where-man said:
I encourage you to browse http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/'s website.

The things you are asking about have no basis in reality. They are paranoid conspiracy theory of the highest quality.

I seem to remember someone posting in here that there is such a thing as a "scalar wave", but I can't remember what exactly it is - regardless, it has nothing to do with how crackpots and conspiracy theorists are using the term.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i find this subject very interesting. I've tried to build a scalar beamer based on bedini's model.

http://www.amasci.com/freenrg/bedini.html
http://www.gocs1.com/gocs1/Psionics/SCALARBEAMER.htm
heres some info on it. i made it to those specifications but it didnt do anything except my hand began to hurt a little after i placed it next to the magnets like a pulsating sharp pain. this may have had nothing to do with the experiment though. i bought weak ceramic magnets at radio shack and my magnetic wire was very thin and not very long so i couldn't wind it around the magnets many times. just an hour ago one of my new neodymium magnets snapped in half that i was going to use to try to make a new scalar beamer :(.

on the second link it says they used a xenon flashtube but i don't know where i can get one of those or what its purpose is. maybe one of you science masters know :P

edit: oh and yes this is probably some crackpot idea that does nothing, but its simple to make and doesn't cost much at all so if you wana make one try it and post your results

Last edited:
xenon flashtube are used in airplain lights,signal beacons and disco lights. My son also has them on his motorcycle as turn signals. A lighting store can order them for you, or check on line. It should run you around 20 dollars, but may depend on the rate of flash you need.

HI,

I think that what is meant by scaler EM waves is that they are generated by voltage changes rather than current movement, in the simple case.

They are, I believe, usually described in terms of the (Phi,A1,A2,A3) potential rather then the E and B fields. Often a fourth scalar aspect of the A potential is added in.

Some proponents also would see anti-gravity effects as of these types.

juju

Sounds like McScience to me! :biggrin:

I don't see any good references.

That was my point, unless by good references you mean something that explains what they're supposed to be.
This page:
Scalar Wave Detector
Address:http://www.cheniere.org/books/starwarsnow/scalardetector.htm Changed:7:12 PM on Friday, July 6, 2001
Starts off by explaining how they're undetectable under normal circumstances, being longitudinal photons (or something.)
So, it seems they are basically a rumor that fringe people are exited about without anyone having even defined what they're supposed to be, just that they hold the potential for free energy and destructive power, etc.

russ_watters said:
I encourage you to browse http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/'s website.

The things you are asking about have no basis in reality. They are paranoid conspiracy theory of the highest quality.

I seem to remember someone posting in here that there is such a thing as a "scalar wave", but I can't remember what exactly it is - regardless, it has nothing to do with how crackpots and conspiracy theorists are using the term.

Yes,I know all conspiracy theories are total crap,but I only wanted to have evidences to support it.I think whoever writes these conspiracies wants to make some money on MAKING PEOPLE getting feared.I think America and Americans,should stop reading these craps as well believe in them.i think government likes to create fear and violence between people,because they make money on these things.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What are scalar waves?

Scalar waves are a type of electromagnetic wave that have no direction of propagation and do not oscillate in space or time. They are also known as longitudinal waves and are characterized by a single scalar field component, in contrast to transverse waves which have two vector field components.

2. Can scalar waves be used for communication?

There is currently no evidence to suggest that scalar waves can be used for communication purposes. While there have been claims of potential communication capabilities, these have not been scientifically proven and are not widely accepted in the scientific community.

3. How are scalar waves different from other types of electromagnetic waves?

Scalar waves are different from other types of electromagnetic waves, such as radio waves or microwaves, because they have no direction of propagation and do not oscillate in space or time. This makes them difficult to detect and manipulate compared to other types of waves.

4. Can scalar waves be used for weather control or modification?

There is no scientific evidence to support the use of scalar waves for weather control or modification. While some individuals claim that scalar waves can influence weather patterns, there is no scientific basis for this and it is not a recognized practice in the scientific community.

5. Are scalar waves harmful to humans?

There is no evidence to suggest that scalar waves are harmful to humans. While they are a form of electromagnetic radiation, they have not been shown to have any negative effects on human health. However, more research is needed to fully understand the potential effects of scalar waves on living organisms.