Could someone please advise me

• Thread starter goyal.vishesh
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Advise
In summary, a student in the 11th grade is seeking help with understanding physics topics, specifically SHM and waves. They are looking for a website with detailed explanations and animations and have had trouble finding one on their own. A suggested website is hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu. The student expresses gratitude for the help.
goyal.vishesh
hello.

i am a student studying in the 11th grade. i have been having problems in physics lately specially chapters such as SHM, waves.

if someone could suggest a site which could help me then i'd be grateful.

i prefer sites with animations for explanation (detailed). i have tried searching myself but have been unable to find such a site.

i need detailed explanations which will help me clear all my fundamentals.

thank you all. i will be waiting for your replies.

Vishesh

Physics news on Phys.org

1. What does it mean when someone asks for advice?

Asking for advice means that someone is seeking guidance or suggestions on a particular topic or situation. It implies that the person is open to hearing different perspectives and is looking for help in making a decision or solving a problem.

2. Why do people ask for advice?

People ask for advice for various reasons. It could be because they lack knowledge or experience in a certain area and need guidance. It could also be because they want a second opinion or validation for their thoughts and ideas. Additionally, asking for advice shows that a person values the opinion of others and is open to learning from them.

3. How should I respond when someone asks for advice?

When someone asks for advice, it is important to listen actively and understand their situation before offering any suggestions. Be empathetic and non-judgmental. Ask clarifying questions to gain a better understanding and then offer your advice or suggestions in a respectful and constructive manner.

4. What are some common mistakes people make when asking for advice?

Some common mistakes people make when asking for advice include not being specific about what they need help with, not being open-minded to different perspectives, and not following up or implementing the advice given. It is also important to consider the source of the advice and whether it aligns with your values and goals.

5. Is it important to consider the source of the advice?

Yes, it is important to consider the source of the advice. The credibility, experience, and perspectives of the person giving the advice can greatly impact the quality and relevance of the advice. It is important to seek advice from someone who has knowledge and expertise in the area you need help with.