What resources are available for someone new to electronic engineering?

In summary, the speaker is a first-year student in electronic engineering seeking advice on how to focus on subjects related to their job. They are looking for an introduction book or related websites that will help them develop a passion for the content they will be working on for the rest of their career. They also mention wanting to find a circuit they can make at home and ask for help in finding the right resources. The other person suggests getting a subscription to Nuts & Volts, which covers a range of topics from beginner to advanced. They also offer to help the speaker find other books on electrical engineering if they specify their needs.
bezgin
Hi, it is my first year in electronic engineering. I'd like to focus on subjects that are related to my job and I need your advice. Could you advise me an introduction book which will make me like the content of what I'll be working on for the rest of my life? Or related websites, a circuit I can make at home ( :rofl: ) etc. I'd be delighted if you help me. Thanks.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Get a subscription to Nuts & Volts
Coverage goes from simple beginner to complex advanced.

i have some more book about electrical eng.
but u must tell which book do u need !
i`ll glad if help u to find your request contact me

1. What genre of books do you recommend?

As a scientist, I recommend reading a variety of genres to broaden your knowledge and perspective. However, if you have a specific area of interest, I can suggest books related to that subject.

2. Can you suggest any classic books?

Yes, some classic books that I would recommend are "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee, "1984" by George Orwell, "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen, and "The Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

3. Are there any recent books that you would recommend?

Absolutely! Some recent books that I have enjoyed are "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks" by Rebecca Skloot, "Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind" by Yuval Noah Harari, and "Educated" by Tara Westover.

4. Can you recommend a book that will help me improve my critical thinking skills?

One book that I highly recommend for developing critical thinking skills is "Thinking, Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman. It explores the different systems of thought that influence our decision making and how to think more critically.

5. Are there any books that have influenced your scientific thinking?

Yes, there are many books that have influenced my scientific thinking, but one that stands out is "The Origin of Species" by Charles Darwin. It revolutionized the way we think about evolution and continues to be a cornerstone of modern biology.