Countries to get grad school?

what countries(aside from canada and USA) have good schools for going to engineering grad school? I'm also looking for a country where the cost of living and tuition of schools is not that pricey. Any ideas? Thanks

Answers and Replies

Vanadium 50
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
2019 Award
This is a little like "how long is a piece of string". Pretty much all developed countries have good schools, and "not that pricey" depends on your budget.

If I'm not mistaken, the Scandinavian countries all have Grad programs that don't cost any tuition... However, the cost of living in those countries is through the roof, but I'm not sure how well those things balance each other out.

If I'm not mistaken, the Scandinavian countries all have Grad programs that don't cost any tuition... However, the cost of living in those countries is through the roof, but I'm not sure how well those things balance each other out.
Is the medium of instruction english though? I forgot to include that in my question. I have checked the uk and australia but I think the tuition is a littke bit huge for me. I can probably have some money for the 1st year because of coop.but after that I don't know. How about the Philippines? Have any of you heard of schools from there?