1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Countries to get grad school?

1. Jul 20, 2014 #1
    what countries(aside from canada and USA) have good schools for going to engineering grad school? I'm also looking for a country where the cost of living and tuition of schools is not that pricey. Any ideas? Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 20, 2014 #2

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

This is a little like "how long is a piece of string". Pretty much all developed countries have good schools, and "not that pricey" depends on your budget.

4. Jul 21, 2014 #3
    If I'm not mistaken, the Scandinavian countries all have Grad programs that don't cost any tuition... However, the cost of living in those countries is through the roof, but I'm not sure how well those things balance each other out.

5. Jul 22, 2014 #4
    Is the medium of instruction english though? I forgot to include that in my question. I have checked the uk and australia but I think the tuition is a littke bit huge for me. I can probably have some money for the 1st year because of coop.but after that I don't know. How about the Philippines? Have any of you heard of schools from there?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook