Country music

• Thread starter Pattielli
  • Start date
You like Rap ??? Its noisie !

I thought WOOT meant GOOD, :sm:

Country music? Can't bare it, but it is a good way to put me to sleep! lol.

an edmontonian? (I wish i was smart) I used to live there. I think it is still snowing there. Way too cold. I like the southeast much better (Florida !!!!!!)

killerinstinct said:
an edmontonian? (I wish i was smart) I used to live there. I think it is still snowing there. Way too cold. I like the southeast much better (Florida !!!!!!)
edmonton sux ass, i cant wait to move back home, as in where i was before, and please dont call me an edmontonian i resent this place and everything in it, i hate it, hate it with a passion, and no there is no more snow all over Canada

Pattielli said:
I thought WOOT meant GOOD, :sm:
as in "i'm glad it sux" or "its good that it sux"

:smil:

i have a problem, i hope this is where i should let people know, oh no, i will ask for your advice first of all...
I used to meet a man when I went camping a couple of years ago, I forgot to ask for his name...even now, we meet again sometimes but i still don't dare to ask for his name because he always sounds not to like me. When we are in a table for some talk/chat, he always tries to use some really easily hurting words...
I go everywhere and search again everything in all of the "corners" of my memory and i found a fact that he really hates me...for the only reason that i took his loaf of bread ! (that bread was not his)
And other points, when we were in such tense sits, lots of programming monk3ys coming up and they did nothing but add more oils for the flames between us to burn higher !

>>>>Note: the bread is not his but it doesn't mean it is mine. Lots of my friends who are srounding me now tell me some more details...and also ask me to 100% stop thinking about it...
I now don't know anything again...True !

Can you give me advice ? thank you,

Last edited:
BoulderHead
How about handing him a fresh loaf of bread and saying; here, I won't feel better until you accept this...

Evo
Mentor
Next time you see him, tell him you have noticed some tension between the two of you and ask him if it was because you took the bread. This will probably surprise him, and if it was because of the bread, the two of you can talk about it and put it behind you (won't hurt for you to apologize if you feel bad about it). If it wasn't the bread, you may be able to find out if he dislikes you for some other reason, or if you are reading too much into his actions.

You guys so funnie, I like your sense of humor very much, it makes me lol now...

country is alright... i would have to say its my elast fav genere of music, but that doesnt mean i hate it... i love all music. my mom listens to it all the time... so maybe theres some sort of psychological thing in my head telling me "dont like what your mom likes"

Oh, well, again comes another one !