Couple tries to kill grandkids

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
Pengwuino
Gold Member
Moonbear said:
:rofl: I think this is a record, a thread hijacked on only the second post, never to return to the original topic. Want me to delete everyone so you can start over? :devil:
I think it's only fair to delete the original post and have a more respectable member repost it :biggrin:

JamesU
Gold Member
so it would obviously not be you

Moonbear said:
:rofl: I think this is a record, a thread hijacked on only the second post, never to return to the original topic. Want me to delete everyone so you can start over? :devil:
I didn't know it would go off topic for two pages.

But I was comparing how yomamma killed franzbear and got away with it too!
He should be arrested for killing franzbear!!!!
BTW What do I get for hijacking a thread on the second post? There's no way noone can get hijack faster then that.

Last edited:
Pengwuino said:
I think it's only fair to delete the original post and have a more respectable member repost it :biggrin:
Well it won't be me since I killed this a the fatset time possible of the 2nd post. I'am now offically a better thread killer then yomamma!

scott1 said:
Well it won't be me since I killed this a the fatset time possible of the 2nd post. I'am now offically a better thread killer then yomamma!

Just stop. Please.

franznietzsche said:
Just stop. Please.
Ok I will kill this thread...
...Unless someone wants to unhijack this thread...

Pengwuino
Gold Member
scott1 said:
i've seen threads killed on the original post :biggrin:

Lisa!
Gold Member
Ah! It seems to me that franzbear's died and another yomamma's been born.(I mean scott1):grumpy:

Anyway I don't think this thread is good for turning into a TKC. Poor children....:frown:

Lisa! said:
Ah! It seems to me that franzbear's died and another yomamma's been born.(I mean scott1):grumpy:
I should change my name to yomamma the sequel:biggrin:
Anyway I don't think this thread is good for turning into a TKC. Poor children....:frown:
Well yomamma(1) muderderd franzbear! He burned him to death and solwy drowned him underwater!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lisa!
Gold Member
scott1 said:
Well yomamma(1) muderderd franzbear! He burned him to death and solwy drowned him underwater!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Well, I was refering to those childrenn who their grandparents tried to kill them! Not a funny story at all...:frown:

Lisa! said:
Well, I was refering to those childrenn who their grandparents tried to kill them! Not a funny story at all...:frown:
Of cource it isn't but that's what happens when yomamma starts a thread...
I think this means that yomamma is the the new tribdog...