Couple tries to kill grandkids

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Couple
In summary: Of cource it isn't but that's what happens when yomamma starts a thread...I think this means that yomamma is the the new...:uhh:In summary, a couple in Florida attempted to hire a hitman to kill their three grandchildren and daughter-in-law to prevent them from testifying against their son in a rape trial. The conversation shifted to unrelated topics and was eventually hijacked, with one member taking on the persona of "yomamma" and another pretending to be the victim, franzbear. The conversation then devolved into jokes and accusations, with little regard for the seriousness of the original news story.
scott1 said:
Well yomamma(1) muderderd franzbear! He burned him to death and solwy drowned him underwater!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Well, I was referring to those childrenn who their grandparents tried to kill them! Not a funny story at all...:frown:

Physics news on Phys.org
Lisa! said:
Well, I was referring to those childrenn who their grandparents tried to kill them! Not a funny story at all...:frown:
Of cource it isn't but that's what happens when yomamma starts a thread...
I think this means that yomamma is the the new tribdog...