1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Courses Course load question for first semester at UCB.

1. Jun 15, 2005 #1
    Hi, all. I know that these questions are asked often, but if you have time and want to help out, i'm looking for evaluation of proposed course load for my first semester at Cal as a Junior transfer.

Here's what i've got so far:

-Physics 49 (this is supplementary work because my community college didn't cover quantum physics and maybe some other topics they needed covered. I'm also considering whether or not I want to just take the whole course again.)
    -Chem Engineering 140 (I heard was killer, is it that bad?)
    -Materials Engineering 45 + lab
    -Physical Chemistry A

Now, I am considering whether or not this is a full load, too full a load, not enough, or what. I just don't really know what to expect at a real university coming from community college. I can replace Physical Chem with EE101, and I can add in an upper level course in American History. This will be my only responsibility, I am not going to work while in school.

Thoughts?
    -A

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted