1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Course quandary

1. Aug 29, 2009 #1
    Hi, so, I'm in a bit of a situation here. I've finished first year of a general science degree (well, Maths, Maths Physics and Exp Physics) in university, and I'm not entirely sure which of the three I'd like to specialize in, but was leaning more towards Maths. The problem was, I didn't like the university, and so I applied to transfer to the second year of another university; the problem was, they don't do general science, so I had to choose between Maths and Maths Physics or Maths Physics and Exp Physics, so I chose Maths and Maths Physics. I got the transfer, but now I'm not sure if I'm making the right decision. I mean, what's the point in being happy in the university if you're not happy in the course? (And vice versa, I guess.) I really want to go to this new university, if not for the course. What would you do?

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted