1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Coursera lessons

1. Mar 9, 2015 #1
    Hello, im a student nearly 17 years old, i have recently started doing my first class in coursera Introduction to astronomy from Duke university. Do you guys have some interesting lessons to start later? Im intersting in mathematics, physics and computer science, logic and foundations of mathematics. Any suggestions would be interesting. I dont care if the lesson is self paced or not.However i dont have much free time left to do what i want due to school obligations and extracurricular lessons :( i just want to learn some cool stuff that will help me later with my university studies, enrich my CV and generally speaking make me "complete"

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 9, 2015 #2
  4. Mar 10, 2015 #3
    Thank you Adrian ;) it seems pretty interesting!.....If you guys have anything else let me know :)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook