A-Level Student Seeking Resources for Coursework Presentation

In summary: If you have access to your school locker, you can also refer to your textbook for further information. In summary, there are several online resources and textbooks that can provide detailed information about the mechanical and electrical properties of Kevlar.
LiamH92
1. The problem statement

I am an A level student and my coursework presentation is due in next month. the materials i wanted were taken and i was stuck with kevlar. I'm strugling to find many links that go in depth about the mechanical & electrical properties also about free electrons all i seem to get is sites saying the same things over and over. My Advancing phicics CD won't load on my computer and my book fortunatly is in my locker in school.

if anyone could provide any relevant links or helpful pointers it would be much appriciated. Thank You.

Physics news on Phys.org
2. The solutionThere are several online resources that can provide helpful information about the mechanical and electrical properties of Kevlar. For in-depth information, you can check out the Dupont website: https://www.dupont.com/products-and...evlar-brand-fibers.html#mechanical_properties. This page provides detailed information about the mechanical and electrical properties of Kevlar. You can also find helpful information on the websites of other Kevlar manufacturers, such as Teijin Aramid: https://www.teijinaramid.com/en/products/aramide/kevlar/. In addition, you may find helpful information on Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevlar) and scientific journals such as the Journal of Materials Science (https://www.springer.com/journal/10853).

1. What is the purpose of a coursework presentation for A-Level students?

The purpose of a coursework presentation for A-Level students is to showcase their understanding and application of the topics covered in their coursework. It allows students to demonstrate their research, analytical and presentation skills, and gives them an opportunity to receive feedback from their peers and teachers.

2. What resources are available for A-Level students to use for their coursework presentation?

There are various resources that A-Level students can use for their coursework presentation. These include textbooks, academic journals, online databases, primary sources, and credible websites. Students can also consult with their teachers for additional resources and guidance.

3. How can A-Level students effectively structure their coursework presentation?

To effectively structure their coursework presentation, A-Level students should have a clear introduction that outlines the purpose and objectives of their presentation. They should then present their research and analysis in a logical and organized manner, using appropriate visual aids such as graphs or charts. The presentation should also have a strong conclusion that summarizes the key points and provides a clear understanding of the topic.

4. Is it necessary for A-Level students to include citations in their presentation?

Yes, it is necessary for A-Level students to include citations in their presentation. This is important to acknowledge the sources of information used and to avoid plagiarism. Students can use a citation style recommended by their teacher, such as MLA or APA, and ensure that all sources are properly cited in their presentation.

5. How can A-Level students make their coursework presentation engaging for their audience?

To make their coursework presentation engaging for their audience, A-Level students can use a variety of presentation techniques such as storytelling, interactive activities, and visual aids. They can also use real-life examples to demonstrate the relevance of their topic and engage the audience in discussions and Q&A sessions.