Coversation starters awkward silence

• Thread starter photon
  • Start date
Mmmm....
I have just read what you said JasonRex, and it make sense to me "at least until now.." well, even for me i found it really hard to come back after seeing her with other guys [or i might be feeling this now cuz she is with me now]
Well, it's not 3 years on the phone...its seeing each other twice each year for oart of christmas and summer holiday [Well, my family is living in the middle east now [Egypt] thus have to pass through Europe]...I can't say to her just "we are far a part...thus let's split" ... i found in the college now two girls who area "really my type" and they sounds interested but in different levels i guess...but still i cannot concetrate on more than one..even its far away....I know that she really knows i can get ones here [she knows from the high school we were since two 2 years]..and i really know that she can got some there..if she is not faithful...but thx for giving me some realistic bases and "launching" points to re-see the whole picture..really thank you..

Tribdog...well girls are not "thingys" that some use for fun, at least in my definition...I think and i am sure that I am right that girls are HUMANS i.e. not dogs we speak about to keep in basemants...unless X creature [dog?] is going out with dogs...and this is a diferent story :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

jimmy p

Gold Member
tribdog said:
I'd suggest kidnapping her and keeping her in the basement. Only feed her if she's nice to you and you can see her whenever you like.
You'd be suprised how hard this is. I dont have a basement. If I want to see a girl all the time, I get a pair of binoculars and sit in a comfortable tree.

jimmy p said:
You'd be suprised how hard this is. I dont have a basement. If I want to see a girl all the time, I get a pair of binoculars and sit in a comfortable tree.
Make sure they are good quality binoculars. I can't tell you how hard it is to do this with some cheap ones. Maybe one with the digital camera on it would be good, too.

Hahaha..I will never do it, even if the girl make herself "Free exhibition" to all people...

There not something to see..if i do not really like her...why should i "look" at her without her "permission"
Still..i am trying to imgine how a person is watching by binoculars...hahaha :rofl:

jimmy p

Gold Member
Well I originally tried setting up my own satellite, but you dont get as a satisfactory view with infra-red.

maybe not, but you get a better idea of how hot they are.

jimmy p

Gold Member
tribdog said:
maybe not, but you get a better idea of how hot they are.

That can work both ways then. The only problem with owning satellites is you get the urge to blast away whole cities with the Ion gun strapped to the side of it. Well I do anyway.

I'll just stick with mirrors on the toe caps of my shoes.