• Start date
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed

Main Question or Discussion Point

Take heart, ladies!

Despite persistent rumours to the contrary, this video shows that cowboys are male as ever and eager to conquer new frontiers:

[MEDIA=youtube]fAjtW2DqwSI[/MEDIA][/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

Just the name of the link makes me doubt it:

youtube...nasty

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
rachmaninoff2 said:
Cowboys on ice...
It's quite daring of them. They could have broken their backs very easily, for example..

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Well, with some of those moves at the beginning, I'm still not convinced they're going to be of any use to me, but I sure enjoy watching anyway! :!!) I really have to say that blue jeans and t-shirts are a whole lot sexier than those sequined spandex things skaters usually wear. I could watch these guys all day. :biggrin:

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Moonbear said:
I could watch these guys all day. :biggrin:
I thought you might. :smile:
I've seen the clip 3 times already..

Do women think these men to be attractive? This just weird..

Evo
Mentor
kant said:
A couple of them look hot. :blushing:

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
kant said:
Very! Of course, if they were wearing cowboy boots instead of skates, and out on a dance floor in a bar rather than a skating rink, it would be even more attractive, but we can't be too picky, right? :biggrin:

Evo
Mentor
Moonbear said:
Very! Of course, if they were wearing cowboy boots instead of skates, and out on a dance floor in a bar rather than a skating rink, it would be even more attractive, but we can't be too picky, right? :biggrin:
Obviously you've never seen real kickers in a REAL country western bar. It's an ugly sight, you don't see guys like this. Real kickers (cowboys) have deformed, bowed legs, beer bellies hanging over the top of their jeans, 5,000 keys hanging in a huge wad off their belt, belt buckles the size of dinner plates and have a long neck beer sticking out of their back pocket.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
Obviously you've never seen real kickers in a REAL country western bar. It's an ugly sight, you don't see guys like this. Real kickers (cowboys) have deformed, bowed legs, beer bellies hanging over the top of their jeans, 5,000 keys hanging in a huge wad off their belt, belt buckles the size of dinner plates and have a long neck beer sticking out of their back pocket.
Oh, I've seen them too, but I was referring specifically to these guys, not the typical cowboy bar patrons. Then again, with that crazy new law in Texas, the cowboys might be hanging around the skating rinks more than the bars to avoid getting arrested while tying one on. :rofl:

Evo
Mentor
Moonbear said:
Oh, I've seen them too, but I was referring specifically to these guys, not the typical cowboy bar patrons. Then again, with that crazy new law in Texas, the cowboys might be hanging around the skating rinks more than the bars to avoid getting arrested while tying one on. :rofl:
Yeah, I read about that. Good idea.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
This for some reason keeps putting in mind the song by Big & Rich, "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy." Can't imagine why that song keeps coming to mind as I watch this video. o:)

dduardo
Staff Emeritus
Why does it say "Brokeback on Ice" all over it?

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
dduardo said:
Why does it say "Brokeback on Ice" all over it?
Sure, you couldn't just let me pretend for a little longer that guys that hot could be straight, could you? :grumpy:

dduardo
Staff Emeritus
Moonbear, I'm sorry, what do you call the following image? I don't think it could be any more obvious.

Attachments

Last edited:
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
dduardo said:
Moonbear, I'm sorry, what do you call the following image? I don't think it could be any more obvious.
I know, that's the move I referred to in my first post. But, maybe it's just the two of them, and the rest are straight? :frown: A couple of them looked a bit clumsy on a few of the kicks, so maybe there's some hope? How come all the really cute guys turn out to be gay? :cry: Maybe I should just start up a gay matchmaking service...I can pair up all the guys I'm attracted to and at least make some money to afford clothes for the cats I'm going to have to get to be a good spinster.

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
This one is also quite amusing..
[MEDIA=youtube]8uwuLxrv8jY[/MEDIA][/URL]

dduardo
Staff Emeritus
I saw this one not to long ago on Mind of Mencia:

Wetback Mountain:

[MEDIA=youtube]qXnfft8RFtI[/MEDIA]&search=mencia%20brokeback[/URL]

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
dduardo said:
Actually, several of these guys are allegedly married; david pelletier for example, is married to jamie sale, the woman introducing the show.
(The others are todd sand, john zimmermann, gorsha sur, kurt browning, alexei yegudin and steven something).

Not that marital status means a lot, but..

dduardo
Staff Emeritus
arildno, the fact that you know their names has me concerned.

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
The names stand on the page where the video is..

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
arildno said:
The names stand on the page where the video is..
You actually read the rest of the page? I was busy salivating over the video. But, it's not much better if they're married, now is it? :rolleyes:

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Moonbear said:
You actually read the rest of the page? I was busy salivating over the video.
I became dry-mouthed in the end, so I had to do something else.