1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Cox regression help

1. Apr 20, 2007 #1
    First of all, I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this question so if it isn't...sorry.

I'm doing a piece of coursework on cox regression, but i'm having trouble finding any data to use. Most of the data I've seen just gives percentages of people in certain groups, which isn't much use. I need something which itemises characteristics of each person. I've attached a sample data set I was given in a word document, 'cause I've no doubt I didn't explain that well. I also have to do some work on time series analysis and I had no trouble finding some data for that.

The data doesn't have to be complex, just enough to do a reasonable analysis on. Does anyone know of any good websites to look on for this sort of data?

Thanks for any help

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 20, 2007 #2

AlephZero

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

4. Apr 23, 2007 #3
    thanks, but i'd tried that. I had actually seen this one before, but the data isn't complex enough for the coursework.

the main problem i am finding is that there is plenty of data about cox regression, but very little about what data sets they used to do the analysis with in the first place.

5. Apr 23, 2007 #4
    Don't know if anyone else was looking for this data, but after sifting through hundreds of web pages, I think i've got some, just waiting to see if the tutor okays it.

Thanks though to anyone who was helping.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?