Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Crazy canadians and crime

1. Dec 28, 2005 #1

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Man did i hear the stupidest thing from this canadian chick today.

"Criminals never commit anymore crimes then they want to".

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, just had to share.

Disclaimer: Since so many of you are anal when someone says something bad about a non-american even with no intent on making a generalization, i'll just say it now: "This person does not represent all Canadians".

Last edited: Dec 28, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 28, 2005 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

For some reason this brings back memories of a quiz a guy I used to work with gave to potential dates. It went something like this, dang I can't remember exactly. :frown:

What country is New Mexico in?

Which state is New England?

Who was the former President?

Bonus points - Who was the former Vice President?

4. Dec 28, 2005 #3
    I do something similar except much more subtle. I just ask them what books they have read lately and what sorts of books they like to read. Unfortunately most women do not answer satisfactorily, that is they tend to say they don't read much and prefer magazines and romance novels.

5. Dec 28, 2005 #4
    "Criminals never commit anymore crimes then they want to".

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Lets not be sexist here!!! Women are at least as smart as their male counterpart. :tongue2:

6. Dec 28, 2005 #5
    I saw a picture today that said "this box is made from at least 100% recycled cardboard"
    which is either really dumb or they mean the recycled cardboard was made from recycled cardboard which was made from recycled cardboard."

7. Dec 28, 2005 #6

Pengwuino

Gold Member

I wouldn't expect homer simpson to say something like that... you're an imposter!

8. Dec 28, 2005 #7

Pengwuino

Gold Member

I wonder how many people would say "New Mexico is it's own country!"

9. Dec 28, 2005 #8
    did you take that test Gokul posted. what was it National Geographic or something

10. Dec 28, 2005 #9

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Yah, you wonder how bad it would have been if they didn't give you options as to which countries to pick and instead show you a map or maybe even a continent and go "Find Chad".

11. Dec 28, 2005 #10

Evo

He said most girls just got this look of total knowledge on their face realizing it was a trick question and replied "why it's in Mexico!" :bugeye: Uhm yeah, darn, almost had you fooled, huh?

12. Dec 28, 2005 #11

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Why are so many girls so stupid....

13. Dec 28, 2005 #12
    The stupid gene is on the Y chromosome in my family.

14. Dec 28, 2005 #13
    We have to congratulate the penguin on his hearing: he could hear her misspell "than".

15. Dec 28, 2005 #14
    to insure you can get a date when you are older

16. Dec 28, 2005 #15
    I've heard a mispelling recently, "send me a tex message"

17. Dec 28, 2005 #16

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

They only act that way in order to let the guys they date feel smart. :tongue:

18. Dec 28, 2005 #17

Evo

Nah, I knew some of the girls he tested, they were as dumb as the traffic cones along the side of the street.

19. Dec 28, 2005 #18
    Wow where do you live? Around here, all the cones on the streets are very bright. Most are orange, but some are yellow or fluorescent green.

20. Dec 28, 2005 #19
    That's a good one. I hadn't heard it before.

21. Dec 28, 2005 #20

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

And I've met plenty of guys who are just as dumb. There are definitely more of the dumb ones out there than smart ones of both sexes.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?