Creative Works

Hi, I didn't see any kind of thread with this topic so I figure I could post it here.

I'm sure there are a lot of really creative people here, and I would love to see what kind of works of art that might be floating around in the collective minds here at PF. You can post anything that would be considered some kind of creative work (be it a painting, short story, a jingle or even a cool website) and everyone can critique and praise and do all of those wonderful things that inflate our egos and our sense of worth ;) hehe

I'll start the thread off with an old inking I did back in 2006. It's the bust of an ibex, and it's not that great.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/024/c/6/Black_Ibex_by_rexxz.jpg" [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone? I apologize if the bump is untowardly... I'd really love to see some more creations from the PF community! Surely there's some masterpieces lurking beneath the blanket of anonymity over here. :)

Last edited:

lisab

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Thanks for the link, I'm looking through that thread right now. I'm still somewhat unaccustomed to the culture of this forum, specifically regarding these kinds of topics. Are individual, personalized threads more acceptable/encouraged, or is it better to have a singular general thread for this kind of broad topic? Every other forum I've been to seems to have their own little traditions for this kind of thing ;)

lisab

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Thanks for the link, I'm looking through that thread right now. I'm still somewhat unaccustomed to the culture of this forum, specifically regarding these kinds of topics. Are individual, personalized threads more acceptable/encouraged, or is it better to have a singular general thread for this kind of broad topic? Every other forum I've been to seems to have their own little traditions for this kind of thing ;)
Well there aren't any hard-set rules. If there are two threads that are similar enough, and running at about the same time, the mentors might merge them.

But for things like art, since we don't have many threads on on it (probably since we don't have many artists :smile:!), I'm going to guess that it's not a problem to start a new thread. I know there have been some going back a few years, but I couldn't find them. Well OK I didn't look very hard :biggrin:.

Borg

Science Advisor
Gold Member
Speaking of Zoobie.. Where has that bipedal critter been?

BTW, welcome to PF, dimensional.

I was killing my time two days ago:

[PLAIN]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11071453/photo%285%29.JPG [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
uh... I drew this a while ago... no it was not when I was five.

Attachments

my painting - colours1
ahem... as a work worth millions, it of course needs to be copyrighted...

Attachments

Last edited:

fuzzyfelt

Gold Member
Me too. Nice contributions!